7

Rina knocked on the door once more, but there was no answer. She sighed and turned back to the boys standing behind her.

"Someone needs to call her phone," She said "We might be able to hear the phone ring. If she is in there, then she might be in trouble"

"Why don't we just call the police?" Namjoon asked "This is weird if you ask me"

"They won't do anything," Jimin said, "She hasn't been missing for over 24 hours and there is a note"

Rina chewed her lip "I still don't believe that she just quit her job"

"Look, someone is coming out next door," Jimin said "Excuse me! Can you tell me where Bomi has gone?"

The little old lady looked up at the group standing outside Bomi's flat and she smiled.

"You must be her friends," She said, "Well, she moved out"

"What?" Rina said, "What do you mean moved out?"

"I even helped her boyfriend pack her things. I could tell he was very excited to have her move in with him. He looked so in love" She chuckled "Youngsters these days"

"What did he look like?" Namjoon asked.

The lady thought about it "I can't remember, but he was very handsome. His hair was almost black and he had a very sweet smile. He showed me a picture of those two together. Such a cute couple. Is that everything, my dear?"

"Yes. Thank you" Jin said, and helped the lady towards the stairs "Have a good evening"

"Oh, before I go," She said, "The gentleman said that if anyone came looking for her, they shouldn't worry about her. She is being looked after"

Jungkook walked back and forth in front of a crying Bomi. Her makeup from a few days ago was still on her face, and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at how dreadful she looked. She never could compare to his beautiful angel.

"How disgusting," He said squatting in front of her. He grabbed her face and squeezed her jaw, making her scream out in pain "Do you think you could ever compare to her? She is beautiful. You are not"

"I don't know who you are-"

"Don't talk to me!" He yelled, and slapped her as hard as he could "You can't lie to me! I'm not stupid. I'm smart. You watched her and I hated how you looked at my bride. You disgust me. I should have killed you as soon as you put your hands on her!"

"Who is her?" Bomi screamed, "I don't know who she is!"

Jungkook clenched his fists and began to pace "You must think I'm stupid. She's mine and no one will take her away from me. Do you hear me! She is mine!"

Bomi whimpered as Jungkook stepped forward again and he laughed, sending painful chills down her sore body. He grabbed her hair, wrapping it tightly around his fist.

"I want to kill you. I want to tear you apart, you stupid bitch" Jungkook laughed "But I won't because I want my angel to watch me do it. Because she will want me to. So we can be together forever. I want her to see you die because you tried to take her away from me. But you failed because she doesn't love you. She loves me"

Bomi cried out in pain when Jungkook punched her again. Fresh blood poured from her nose and he dropped her to the floor, still laughing.

"She loves me!" Jungkook laughed loudly "Did you hear me? She fucking loves me, just like I love her and I will do anything to protect my precious angel"

Rina sat on her sofa, cradling a cup of coffee. The boys had taken her home and Jimin called Taehyung, who dropped everything he was doing to go to her. He sat beside her, his arm around her trying to cheer her up.

"Babe, what if she did leave with a man?" He said, "I'm sure she is fine and will call you"

"I don't know Tae," She said "I have a bad feeling about it. Bomi isn't like that. She would never choose a man over her job. She might sleep around, but this isn't like her"

"She never mentioned a boyfriend either," Namjoon said "Bomi never stopped talking when she got involved with a boy"

"Let me see the note again," Rina asked, and Jin handed it over to her. Taehyung took the coffee from her hands and she studied it "I can't even say that this isn't her writing. You can see the small hearts above the 'I's and...wait"

"What?" Jimin asked, sitting beside her "Something wrong?"

"Yeah," Rina said, "This isn't her signature though"

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

"You are looking too much into this" Taehyung sighed, "Baby, you are in shock about your friend leaving and-"

"I'm not" Rina snapped "Tae, I'm being serious. Bomi never signed anything like this. She always had a cute signature, but this isn't cute. This looks like-"

"What, Rina? It looks like what?"

"It looks like someone forced her to sign this"

Taehyung rubbed his eyes "Babe, I'm telling you that you are overthinking this. Did you stop to think if she was in a rush when she wrote it?"

"Taehyung has a point," Namjoon said, "The lady said they were in a rush to get the plane. She might have forgotten to sign in properly so they didn't miss the flight"

Rina glared at the note in front of her and Taehyung, put his arm around her shoulders.

"Why don't you just sleep on it?" Taehyung said, "Then at the weekend we can go back to her flat and look around. Maybe you can see if she-"

"I'll sleep on it, but it won't change my mind," She said "Something is wrong and I know I'm right"

"Let's just have something to eat. Ok?" He said, brushing the hair from her face "And maybe we can talk about something else. I don't like seeing you like this"

Rina sighed and nodded "Ok...I am a little bit hungry"

Bomi curled herself into a ball as Jungkook talked to himself in the corner of the room. He was staring at a picture and he was smiling at it. Bomi felt sick every time she heard him laugh and she squeezed her eyes shut, wishing that she would just wake up and this would all be a horrible nightmare.

"My beautiful girl," Jungkook said "I love you so much"

Bomi closed her eyes and thought about the friends he took her from. He forced her to write the note and even made her do it again when he saw the letters were different to normal. She always put a heart as the dot above the 'i' but he didn't notice the difference in her signature. Rina had always told her it was cute, so she hoped that the sloppy signature would be noticed and they would go for help.

Rina wasn't stupid. She knew that Rina would notice it straight away. She was certain of it.

"She will always be my beautiful girl," Jungkook said getting to his feet and walked towards Bomi, still wearing that horrible smile "Look at her...isn't she beautiful?"

Bomi's eyes went as wide as the possibly could, despite them being swollen, she saw her best friends face on the photo. She gasped and Jungkook chuckled.

"Rina is my beautiful angel," He said "And you were going to take her from me. So, I will take something away from you. Something you liked to use too much"

Bomi forced herself to sit up and try to get away from him, but the heavy chains around her ankle weighed her down and she screamed out as Jungkook dragged her back towards him. Her eyes went wide when she saw a twinkle of a blade in his hand.

"Open up" He giggled "Let's have a look at that tongue of yours"