26

Rina felt dead inside.

Her body was beyond numb and she had no strength to fight back anymore. It was like the fight she had locked up was beaten out of her. Even after seeing the detective, there was nothing. The man hadn't come back and now her friend was helping her into the wedding dress she detested.

The room they were in was full of organs in jars, and rotten tongues nailed to the wall. They both did their best to keep their eyes on the floor or each other. Rina had enough of throwing up after seeing things like this and did well to keep nausea away.

Bomi looked like a skeleton and was struggling to lift the dress over Rina's shoulders. Her friend had been locked in the basement and abused for months and had no spirit left. Rina watched as her friend winced every time she took a step and her wrist had been broken at one point, healing badly. Her wrist was bent at the wrong angle and it made Rina feel sick to her stomach.

"Girls," Jin called quietly through the door, "He isn't going to wait any longer,"

Bomi sent a sad smile to Rina and gave her a quick hug.

Rina wiped her tears away and let out a shaky breath, ready to sign her life away to a psycho. It took a lot of effort to open the door and she forced herself to step outside the room. A whimper caught in her throat when she saw her friend get chained to the chair by Jungkook. Jimin was standing at the front of the boys and he looked pale.

Jungkook looked up at Rina and she could see his cheeks go bright red. He quickly straightened his tie out and watched her every move as she walked closer to him. Rina had to look away and caught eyes with Taehyung. His eye was still covered with a thick bandage and even though he was allowed a shower, he looked tired and had given up on life. His arms were chained to the floor and beside him, Namjoon had his chin on his chest breathing slowly. It didn't look like Jungkook had chained him to the floor probably because he was too sick to fight back.

Rina finally reached Jungkook, with warm tears falling down her face. Her body shook as Jungkook pushed Bomi away and grabbed Rina's hand.

"We finally get to become one, my beautiful angel," He whispered, sending painful shivers up her spine, "Jimin, start talking,"

"I-I can't," Jimin said, crying quietly, "I can't do this. This is wrong and-ugh!"

"Do it!" Jungkook yelled, "Or I take your organs out while you are still alive!"

Jimin took a shaky breath and lifted the book in front of him, struggling to keep his hands still as he read from the pages. Jungkook tightened his grip on Rina's hand as Jimin talked. But she couldn't hear the words and her blood was pumping so hard she could hear it in her ears. 

"Hurry up," Jungkook snapped, "You are talking too much. Hurry up and get us married!"

As Jimin opened his mouth there was a clicking noise coming from the stairs, making them all turn to see what it was.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"That bastard!" Jungkook hissed and the door was kicked down by a cop. They swarmed into the basement with their guns drawn and pointed it at him, "You are ruining everything!"

"Jungkook," The man said, "Do you remember me?"

"Of course, I fucking remember you!" Jungkook yelled, "You are interrupting our wedding!"

Rina managed to pull her arm away from him and step away as he was glaring at the detective that had broken into the house.

"I'm detective Min Yoongi and we are arresting you on-"

"You ruined it," Jungkook said, "You ruined it. You've ruined everything!"

"We don't want any more bloodshed, Mr Jeon," Yoongi said calmly, "We can-"

"No!" Jungkook screamed, "You are trying to take my angel away from me! I'll fucking kill you! I'll kill you all!"

Rina gasped as Jungkook turned towards her, his eyes wide and full of rage. Her eyes went wide as he pulled a knife from his pocket and her heart stopped on her.

"If I can't have you," He whispered, "No one can,"

Rina opened her mouth to scream as Jungkook launched himself at her but at the last second, Bomi was pushing her out of the way, the blade piercing her chest. Jungkook tore the blade from her chest and turned to Rina. Rina looked up and screamed loudly, her eyes blurred with tears. The police charged forward but Rina got to Jungkook before she did, snatching the knife from his hand and plunged the knife into his shoulder.

"You bastard!" She screamed and stabbed him again, "You crazy bastard!"

Yoongi dragged Rina away from him screaming and held her tightly as Jungkook was forced to the floor. He was yelling out in rage, kicking and trying to fight the officers pinning him to the floor. Rina held onto Yoongi, crying loudly as she watched him get dragged away.

"We will finish this wedding!" He yelled, "We are meant to be! Angel, I will come back for us and then we can take these bastards out together! Just like we promised!"

A/N: Not the best of chapters, but please vote and comment.

Stay weird <33