Dear Diary - 15

Dear Diary,

Today was a weird day. It was unusual.

People were talking to me and I wasn't sure how to react.

My father had died and people felt sorry for me.

They were telling me how sorry they were for the loss of that man and how he was an amazing man and how perfect he was as a father.

How stupid could they get?

I almost laughed in their face when they told me that.

Perfect?

My father was far from perfect because he wanted me to stay away from my love. He wanted to lock me away with crazy people and he wanted to take me away from my life after ignoring what that bitch had done to me.

My mother was just as bad as him.

Disgusting excuse for parents and I'm glad I killed them.

Who needed parents who called you crazy or took away your toys because you dissected a cat?

Rina would understand my reason behind getting rid of them.

Because she loves me and nothing will get in the way of our love.

She looked so beautiful today but then she always looks beautiful. She would look beautiful in anything.

I was sad that she didn't run to me when I was surrounded by those people. When they touched me, I wanted her to drag me away...but she didn't.

She stayed with those boys.

But I forgive her.

Because our wedding is approaching and I know she is excited about it. 

My love...my beautiful angel will finally be my wife.

Tonight, I walked her home and waited for her to change into her comfy clothes before I left.

I needed to sort things out and I couldn't do that if I was with my angel. No one was going to hurt her because I knew she would hurt them. 

I can hear him screaming downstairs. I guess that bitch didn't tell him the rules.

Goodnight my sweet angel.

I love you.

Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook got to his feet slowly and smiled as a clap of thunder rumbled through the sky. He took a deep breath and ran his finger down a picture of Rina he had taken a few weeks ago. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her face, before walking through the house and to the basement, grabbing a metal rod on his way.

The sound of the chains scraping along the floor made him grin even more and he pushed the door open seeing Bomi flinch. Jimin's eyes went wide as he saw Jungkook step into the light and Jungkook giggled.

"Hello Jimin,"

"You bastard!" Jimin yelled, "You fucking bastard! Why are you doing this?"

Jungkook sat down on the chair and put his hands on his lap, staring at Jimin and he lost his smile "Why you ask? Because you tried to take my love away from me. My father tried to get involved in our love and now he is dead. I killed him,"

"You're fucking sick in the head," Jimin hissed, "What the fuck have you done to Bomi? Look at her! She's a mess!"

"Bomi got what she deserved," Jungkook said not blinking "Do you know why I took her tongue? She didn't do as she was told and she kept screaming and screaming. It was hard to sleep at night when she kept screaming. I did what I had to"

Bomi grabbed hold of Jimin's leg and shook her head, making Jimin take a step back.

"She knows the rules," Jungkook said "And if you don't follow those rules, I will take your tongue and nail it to the wall beside her's. There isn't much left of the tongue, but it's enough to remind her what will happen if she pushes me any further,"

"You sick bastard,"

Jungkook smiled with no emotion "I might want to take with your eyes. They were watching my love with too much lust,"

"Who the fuck are you talking about?" Jimin yelled, "Why the fuck would I be interested in some dumb-"

"Rina is not dumb, Mr Park," Jungkook said narrowing his eyes, "Rina is a smart, beautiful woman who I love very much,"

"Rina?" Jimin said in disbelief "You are doing this because you love Rina?"

"I am doing it for her so we can be together. We love each other,"

"You're crazy," Jimin laughed "She doesn't love you! You crazy fucking bastard!"

Jungkook got to his feet and walked over to Jimin. Jimin stumbled back but he didn't move fast enough to dodge the swing of the metal rod. It cracked against the side of his face and he dropped to the floor, bleeding from the gash in the side of his face.

"There is one thing that I don't like to be called," Jungkook said pressing the rod into Jimin's open mouth "And that is being called crazy,"

Jungkook forced the rod further down into Jimin's mouth, making Jimin gag and fight for air.

"If you aren't careful Jimin, I will take your tongue and then I will tear your eyes from their sockets with my bare hands," Jungkook hissed and yanked the rod out, "But, I could let you off today. Bomi has a hard time explaining herself. Isn't that right Bomi?"

Bomi nodded as she stared at Jimin, tears in her eyes.

"There is a needle and thread in the bathroom. Get it for me," Jungkook said pointing at Bomi with the metal rod "Get it, now,"

Bomi pulled herself to her feet and limped into the bathroom in search of what he asked for. He squatted in front of Jimin who was crying in pain. Jungkook smirked and pushed back his bloody hair from his face.

"Now, Jimin," Jungkook said, "I'm going to stitch that gash up for you and if you fight back, I will stick the needle into your eyes. Understand?"

Jimin nodded and Bomi helped sit him back up. They both held hands tightly and Jungkook giggled as he sorted the needle and thread out.

"It's been so long since I've stitched an alive animal," Jungkook whispered, talking to himself "I forgot how much they screamed...it will be interesting to hear again,"

Jimin gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut as Jungkook got closer. Jungkook grinned widely and ran his finger through the blood on Jimin's cheek.

"This will hurt, Jimin," Jungkook said, his breath tickling Jimin's face "And remember...don't forget to scream for me,"