27

It had been a week since they were taken away from the house and police stood outside Rina's hospital room leaving her to talk to Yoongi. She hadn't said a word since she was taken away from that house and hadn't cried. Bomi had saved her. If she hadn't of pushed her out of the way, Rina would be laying in the morgue and it broke her heart knowing that her friend wouldn't have been killed if the police had just shot him.

"I know this is a bit of a silly question," Yoongi said softly, "But how are you feeling?"

Rina looked over at him, "My best friend died because you didn't shoot him,"

Yoongi sighed, "I understand how you feel but we were given instructions to bring him back alive,"

"Why not shoot to hurt?" Rina said, her eyes burning with tears, "Why didn't you-"

"Rina, please," Yoongi said, "I do understand how you feel about this but you saw him after you stabbed him. Twice. It was like he hadn't felt it. If we had shot him then it would have angered him even more. I truly am sorry that Bomi died and I wish that I could have done something sooner but I couldn't," He sighed, "I feel partly to blame for her death and that you were locked away in that house for longer,"

Rina wiped her eyes, "Why didn't you help me then?"

Yoongi shook his head, "It was harder to get a warrant than I thought. I had to fight the judge in order to get the warrant to break into his house. Even after I told him I had seen you, he was trying to argue that you went there on free will. I had to get my boss involved and he finally cracked. Rina, I am sorry that you weren't helped sooner,"

"It's ok," Rina whispered, "I'm free now,"

"I want to ask you a few questions, if that is ok with you," Yoongi said, "Of course, you don't have to answer anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, but I need to ask before we get to court,"

Rina swallowed the painful lump in his throat, "What do you want to know?"

Shortly after Yoongi left, Rina was curled up in a ball crying quietly to herself. Having to speak about what she had gone through was painful and still too fresh in her memory. The tests that she had to go through were even worse and the nurses had to sedate her when they walked her towards a room that had a light off.

Traumatised wasn't the word to describe what she was going through. Rina knew she was going to struggle with coping with what happened to her but her friends suffered as well. They were all severely underweight and sick. Jin had developed pneumonia and was on strong antibiotics, Taehyung was now blind in one eye but the damage to his eye was so bad, they had to remove it. Namjoon was very sick and the doctors were worried that they were going to lose him but they managed to keep him stable. Since Jungkook had stabbed him in the hand, they were worried about sepsis or any other infection. Although Jimin had lost the most weight, he seemed to be keeping it together. The cut in his head had healed well but that was because Jungkook stitched it up like he was a professional.

Rina almost screamed when there was a knock on the door and she felt herself relax when Taehyung opened the door. She longer held back her tears and he rushed forward climbing into the small bed next to her, hugging her gently.

"I'm here, baby," He whispered, stroking the back of her head, "It's over. It's all over,"

Rina held him tightly as she sobbed into his chest and he rocked her back and forth trying to calm her down. Rina could feel his heart racing in his chest and she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to forget everything that they had been through.

"Baby, it's ok," Taehyung said, moving to hold her face, "You aren't there anymore. You are safe and we can move on,"

"L-look what h-he did t-to us," Rina cried, "He b-broke us,"

"Maybe but we are stronger than he thought," Taehyung smiled softly at her, "The others will pull through and-"

"You h-had to have your-"

"Yes, I know," Taehyung said, "But I still have one eye and I can still see you. That's what matters to me and Rina, even with all the bruises you are still beautiful,"

Rina laughed through her tears and put her hands on his, "Thank you,"

"I love you," Taehyung said kissing her gently, "Don't forget that. No matter what happens, I love you,"

Rina felt her bottom lip tremble, "I love you too,"

"We will get through this," Taehyung said hugging her again, "He won't ever walk the streets again and this might sound horrible, I hope he rots in jail,"

"There is more to his story," Rina said quietly, "Detective Yoongi told me what he had done to his parents. He killed them because they were trying to send me away to protect me,"

"I feel like we should have listened to his dad," Taehyung said, "If we did, then none of this would have happened,"

"He still would have found me," Rina said, "I...I wasn't the first girl either,"

"What?"

Rina nodded, "Yoongi said that there was a girl before me but I didn't want to know what happened to her,"

"Well, you are safe now. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you again," Taehyung said.

They laid in silence for a while and there was a small knock on the door. Taehyung told them they could come in, and Jimin walked in followed by Jin pulling an IV drip. Namjoon wasn't with them and Rina's heart dropped into her stomach.

"Namjoon?" She asked quietly.

"Sleeping," Jimin said and sat down beside the bed, "He's doing alright. He is being closely watched but he's ok,"

"How are you?" Jin asked, "Are you healing properly?"

Rina nodded, "I'm ok. Just,"

The boys nodded and looked out the window.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see the rain," Jimin said quietly, "I honestly thought that I was going to die there,"

Jin quickly wiped his tears away, "Yeah but everything will come to an end soon. That crazy bastard will be locked away and we can all move on. Bomi would want us to or she'd haunt us,"

A/N: Slight filler...I think? I don't know.

This will be coming to an end soon, so vote and comment like you hoes normally do.

Stay weird <33