Dear Diary - 5

Dear Diary,

I should have smashed his face against the keyboard for talking to me like that. Calling me a creep. What a big mistake. I will get him back and I will make sure that he never sees daylight again.

She would want me to.

She always stands up for me.

She's so beautiful and she is so nice to me.

But I wouldn't expect any less.

She loves me and I love her.

I have to protect her from the evils of this world. Those boys sitting near her are evil. They watch my beautiful love with lustful eyes. They want her but I won't allow it.

She is mine.

No one else will have her. I will protect her.

I love the way she smiles at me. It makes me nervous but I spoke to her today.

I said that she looks nice and she smiled so brightly at me. She is just so beautiful and precious. I have to save her from men who want to take her from me. 

I just love her so much. She's my sweet, beautiful girl.

And she is mine...not theirs.

But..she teased me so much today. When she squatted I could see down her shirt and that meant that other men could see her breasts. When she comes to live with me, that won't be happening. She will be covered and her body will be for my eyes only.

No one will be able to see her beautiful body naked. Only me.

I followed her down today, to make sure that she was safe. I had to grab her coat because I knew it was going to rain.

But...

She was with another man. His hands were all over her. I saw her kiss him.

That made me angry.

Very angry.

How dare she do this to me?

Does she not care about me? Does she think that I will let her get away with cheating on me? 

That stupid man thought I would waste my words on him. I will rip his tongue from his mouth and take her for myself.

I will make him disappear and no one will ever be able to find him.

I've done it before.

He thinks that he is safe.

No one is safe when they try to take my girl away from me. I will kill anyone who dares touch or harm my beautiful girl.

They might call me a creep but I'm not a creep. I'm protecting what is mine from the evil men who want to hurt her. Nothing will stop me from doing it.

Because I love her.

I love her so much...I can't wait for her to finally be in my arms. 

When I took her home tonight, she was alone. That man wasn't in her room and I made sure that no one else was in her house. I had to lock everything for her. No one was going to take the innocence from my girl.

I took something of hers again, to stock up her wardrobe. A pair of red heels.

I can just imagine me taking her from behind and her just wearing those heels for me.

Just so beautiful. 

I know she would enjoy it because I am going to get practice.

I don't want to disappoint her but I'm sure she will forgive me for not losing my virginity to her.

She would be thankful that I will practice for her.

She would love me even more.

She would love me even more because I am going to be skilled when we finally consummate our marriage. 

I can't wait to have her screaming my name.

I have to go now diary. 

That stupid bitch is screaming for help. I will have to gag her again.

She just doesn't understand that no amount of screaming will save her. 

I won't practice with her.

She doesn't please me. She makes me feel sick.

I will walk my girl to work tomorrow as well, just to keep an eye on her.

Good night my beautiful girl. 

I love you so much.

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook put his pen down and smiled at the pictures of Rina on his wall. He ran his finger down one of the pictures, then headed downstairs. He unlocked the basement door and the screaming got louder.

He clenched his fists and went downstairs, to see Bomi tied to the wall in chains.

"I told you to shut up!" Jungkook yelled and she whimpered "No amount of screaming will save you!"

"Let me go!" Bomi cried "I promise I won't tell anyone!"

Jungkook chuckled "That's what they all said. And then I let one go...do you know what he did? He tried going to the police. So I had to get rid of him. Do you want to die?"

Bomi shook her head "Please, just let me go!"

"That isn't going to happen" Jungkook said grabbing her face "I know girls like you. You will go and tell everyone what I have done. But I am doing this to protect her. I will protect her from girls like you. I know how you watch her"

"What are you talking about?" Bomi screamed and Jungkook punched her.

"Don't lie to me!" He hissed "You are just like the other men in the world. You watch her with lustful eyes and you want to take her from me. I won't let that happen"

Bomi cried and curled into a ball on the floor, the heavy chains digging into her frail wrists.

Jungkook stepped back and stared at her "She will be protected from the evil in this world. I know she will love me more because I know she needs me. I know she loves me more than anyone else"

"W-who are you talking about?" Bomi cried "I don't want t-to take anyone from you"

"That's a lie!" Jungkook shouted and kicked her in the stomach "I see you watch her from where you sit. I see you watch her from your table. Then I see you touch her at lunch. I won't allow it anymore. You and those men will pay for messing with what is mine"