13

Rina watched as the rain was almost horizontal as it was whipped around by the strong winds. It was almost mesmerising for her and it tried to take her mind elsewhere. But when she saw the shadows across the house moving, her heart began to panic and she quickly closed the curtains. It had only been a few hours since Mr Jeon had left and she still couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

The door opened and Taehyung came in holding two mugs of tea. He smiled gently at her and she moved to sit on the bed. He passed over the tea and slid his arm around her waist, running his thumb over her hip bone. She stared at the dark liquid in her mug and sighed.

"Do you think he is telling the truth?" She asked, "It's just that Jungkook has never been a bother to me before. I hardly see him,"

"That's what a stalker is, Rina," Taehyung said, "They don't want to be seen and yeah, I believe him. Ask Jimin about it. He'd agree with me. Jungkook is a creep and I asked Jimin about him. Jimin doesn't trust him nor does he like him,"

"I know but Jungkook-"

"Needs to stay away from you," Taehyung said, "It might have been him in your place that night. Did you ever think that it could be him?"

Rina sighed "No. I didn't see his face. Tae, do you think Jungkook took Bomi?"

"I don't know, baby. We can talk to the police in the morning," He said, "Mr Jeon already told us he was going to the police after he left here. I just hope that everything can go back to normal again and I want you to feel safe,"

"I know this sounds cruel of me, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jungkook," Rina said looking up at Taehyung "He's a little weird,"

Taehyung kissed the top of her head "I'm taking you to work tomorrow after we talk to the police. I'll make sure that Jimin looks after you and if Jungkook goes anywhere near you, I want you to staple his nuts to the desk,"

Rina nodded but couldn't smile. She was scared but she didn't want to let her stalker know that. She didn't want things to get out of control although Mr Jeon didn't let them know how bad he was. He told her the basics and left in a rush, obviously wanting to get out of there.

Rina sighed "Let's just go to sleep. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open,"

"I'll throw the locks on all the doors and windows," Taehyung said, "No one is going to harm you while you're with me,"

Later that night, Jungkook walked down the stairs to the basement still covered in his fathers blood. He flicked the light on and Bomi looked up at him from where she was laying. He smirked at her and sat on the chair in the middle of the room.

"This isn't her blood," Jungkook said, "Do you want to know who's blood it is?"

Bomi nodded and he motioned for her to sit up. She winced in pain and rested her back against the wall.

"It belongs to my father," Jungkook giggled and ran his hands down his face "That man tried to pull apart my love but no one gets between my angel and me. Not even you,"

Bomi nodded and held the fabric of her shirt tightly.

"I have something for you," He said and she looked up at him "But you have to promise me something, or you won't get it. Do you promise to behave?"

Bomi nodded once more and Jungkook got to his feet.

"Good. I will be right back," Jungkook said, "Oh and before I forget. Since you have been good, I will allow you to wash. Your smell is becoming too much. I will bring you clean clothes as well. How does that sound Bomi? Does that sound good?"

Bono nodded frantically and Jungkook walked back upstairs. A few minutes later, he came back down carrying someone over his shoulder. Bomi's eyes went wide as Jungkook dropped Jimin onto the floor.

"I have a friend for you to play with," Jungkook giggled and kicked Jimin hard in the chest "He will keep his tongue if you tell him the rules. A pad and pen is over there,"

Jungkook rolled Jimin onto his back and punched him in the nose, making Jimin groan in pain.

"This one thought he could get away from me," He said "But he was trying to stop Rina. He wanted to stop our love. Do you know what happens when people try to stop that?"

Bomi shook her head, warm tears rolling down her dirty face.

"They die," Jungkook grinned widely and walked over to the chain hanging from the wall. He pulled it over to Jimin and pulled his shoes off before clamping a metal cuff to his ankles. He looked over at Bomi and smiled.

"Make sure to tell him the rules and remember, no amount of screaming will help him," Jungkook said walking to the stairs "I would like everyone to be alive for my wedding but if anyone goes against me, I will use them as a pin cushion and nail their organs around this very room,"

Jungkook giggled once more and he almost skipped up the stairs, locking the door behind him. He took a deep breath and grinned at the blood staining his hands.

"Father, your blood would make a pretty painting but mother's would make art," Jungkook whispered and looked over at his reflection "That woman's blood painted the walls in such a way, I could remember her screaming,"

Jungkook clenched his fists at the memory that flooded into his head and he walked to the bathroom to scrub the blood from his body.

His skin turned pink from how hard he scrubbed and he closed his eyes, letting the image of Rina squirming beneath him pleasure take over. He groaned and slid his hand down until he gripped his dick.

"My beautiful girl," He grunted "We will soon be together,"

A/n: wooo. It's getting darker~

Don't forget to vote and comment

Stay weird