"Sad"

Y/N POV

       I was still upset about Selina telling Bruce. Atleast Victor is here to cheer me up.

          "It will all be okay y/n/n. How about we go get a milkshake?" Victor says as he looks over at me and I nod. Why not? Mabey it will take my mind off of Selina and Bruce.

         Victor stands up and goes to the door and I stand up and follow him as he leaves my room and we head to the car.

         We get in the car and we go get milkshakes.

    -Meanwhile at Wayne Manor-

      Bruce is sitting down and Alfred looks over at the sad young Master.
"Master Bruce, you eventually have to talk to Y/n and apologize" Alfred says. "Apologize for what? She's the one who was hanging out with that Psycho knowing that he can hurt her" Bruce said, as much as he wanted to talk to y/n he knew that she probably hated him.

             "You hurt Miss Y/n with your words. You can't force her not to hang out with Jerome. They were friends back at the circus" Alfred says as Bruce turns away not wanting to hear anything Alfred had to say.

           "No, I'm not going to talk to her.. She lied to me about her and Jerome.. She said she never met him. What else has she lied about? How many times has she lied to me without me realising?" Bruce questions with sadness in voice.

            "I won't argue with you anymore. Your too stubborn to understand" Alfred says shaking his head frustrated with the young master and leaves to the kitchen.

A/N
      I'm really sorry I haven't updated for long. I had no ideas for this chapter.