"Jealousy"

The morning after (y/n) woke up and changed into jeans and a black shirt and decided to go out to see Selina, she decided not to tell her father or Victor knowing her father will tell Victor to go with her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
At Wayne Manor

(Y/n) POV

         "So how are my favorite dorks?" I tease Selina and Bruce. "Shut up, so how are you and your boyfriend doing?" Selina teased and Bruce laughed as I looked at her confused 'what is she talking about?' I thought.

        "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Duh, you and Zsasz!" She said as I blushed and scoffed. "What about you and Bruce?" I laugh and she and Bruce say in unison "We're just friends!".

       I laugh even more "You two are so cute together!" Selina and Bruce blush . "Im just teasing!" I say as my phone rings and I answer "Hello?". "H..Hey...its me" I recognize Ed's voice. "Ed?" My voice is shaking but I quickly try to sound mad.

      "Why are you calling, did the bitch break your heart?" I taunt him. "Can you come over please?" He sounds upset and I hang up. "Who was it?" Selina asks "My friend..ugh I'll see you later". I playfully punch Selina in the shoulder and I ruffle Bruce's hair. "Bye dorks!" I say as a voice calls out "Leaving already Miss Falcone?" Alfred says.

        "Yeah, but I'll see you guys later okay?" I say as I leave. 'I wonder what mess did Ed get into now' I think as I walk to Ed's place.

<><><><><><>Time Skip<><><><><><>

"Ed?" I knock at his door and he opens it and pulls me inside and says in a shaky tone "Promise me you wont rrun away or tell anyone about this" I look at him and nod and I walk in and see Kristen's body on the floor and I just sit down at the table and say "So? What's the problem?".

       Ed looks at me confused "Your not scared of me?" I look at him and laugh "Are you kidding? Im an Assassin for crying outloud! I kill for living" He satres at me in shock and utter confusion "You were absolutely right about her-" I interupt him "Look, She still loved Officer Dougherty (is that how you spell it??? Sorry if its wrong) You should of listened to me Ed".

       "Im sorry (y/n) I really am" Ed says and I sigh and smile "Its ok-" I look at the clock and it's late already "Oh shit- um Ed sorry I really have to go but I'll call you when I get home or something" I say heading for the door and he says "Oh ok, I'll call later then".

Later at the mansion when (y/n) arrives.   
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

     I see Victor leaning on the wall staring at me and I walk past him and go inside and Victor calls out pissed "Where were you, your father was worried" I roll my eyes and say "I was with a friend so chill".

       "Who's this friend?" Victor practically growls. "Edward Nygma, why do you care anyway?" I walk to my room and Victor pins me to the wall "What the hell Victor!?" I hiss. "Do you know how worried I was when I didn't find you at the GCPD or Fish's club!? What were you thinking (y/n)!?" He raises his voice.

       "Oh? So its not 'Miss Falcone' or 'young Falcone anymore?" I joke as he glares at me and tightens his grip hurting me a little "S-Stop it Victor your hurting m-me" I say as he's starting to scare me a little and I kick him away from me and I walk as fast as I can and I go to my room and shut the door and sit on my bed.

       'Why was he acting like that? What made him so angry?' I kept thinking about what happened and I drift away to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Victor's POV

      'Good going you idiot, you scared her off' I thought as I pace around and thought of who this so called 'Edward Nygma' was and what did he want with (y/n). I shake my head 'Why am I jealous? I dont even like her, do I?' I leave the mansion and go to my apartment.