"Closer than she seems"

Victor went back to Falcone's mansion and and was extremely angry about his encounter with that girl. He was plotting her death but couldn't get how cute she was out of his head.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

I paced around in Jim's apartment thinking about when Zsasz is going to come to kill them.

"Calm down (y/n)- Jim said as I interrupted "Calm down!? How am I going to calm down if Zsasz is coming to kill us!?"

"He's after me not you (y/n) he says trying to calm me down. "Yeah but I shot at him too trying to save your ass!!" I say annoyed and anxious.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Victor's POV

I sigh thinking about that girl at the GCPD and shook his head. "She needs to learn not to mess with me because theres consequences" I said silently staring at my gun and I look over to see Don Falcone pick up the phone and dial a number and calls. "I wonder who's he calling" I said lower than a whisper.

Meanwhile at Jim's apartment

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

"Huh!?" I hear my phone ring on the table and pick it up and answer "Hello?" I say. "I have a job for you 'Crimson' " I hear Falcone's voice. "Yes sir I'll be right there" my voice is shaky and I hang up.

"Who was that?" Jim asks. "M..My father offered me a job" I say shaky. "What if I accidentally tell him who I am!? What if I mess up!?"

"Relax (y/n), just call me if your in trouble" Jim says trying to calm me down "Im going to meet Harvey at a Cafe"

"Okay, im going to get ready at my apartment, I'll see you later Jimbo" I say as I leave.

(Y/n) went to her apartment and got ready and put on a black mask that covers only her eyes. Jim met up with Harvey at the Cafe and Harvey suspected Jim was hiding something.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jim's POV

"Spill it Jim, I see it in your eyes that your hiding something" Harvey questions him and Jim finally reveals the truth.

"(Y/n) is Falcone's daughter and she's the crimson assasin and now falcone offered her a job so she took it" Jim speaks quitely.

I was furious at the thought that my friend who was I was like a uncle for would hide something from me.

Jim explains what happened at the GCPD. He notices I'm furious and asks what's wrong.

"She's like a neice to me Jim! If she gets hurt what am I going to do!?" I say with anger and. "I will lose my mind! How can she be so stupid!?" I feel myself yelling.

Jim trys to calm him down and they go back to the GCPD. Meanwhile (y/n) goes to Falcone's mansion dressed in black jeans and a black leather jacket with a spiked bra and her mask.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

"Don Falcone sir, Im Crimson im here for the job" I say standing in front of his desk as he stares at me.

"Ah yes, I'll pay you after the job is done and I wanted to offer you to work for me permanently" he says.

"Thats a tempting offer sir" I think for a while and say "I'll think about it"

"Hey boss, im back and I wanted ask who the new girl-" I hear the same taunting voice and turned around to see victor stand at the door.

"Crimson this is-" Falcone says as I interrupt him "Victor Zsasz" Falcone and Zsasz both stare at me "I uh, hes pretty well known in gotham" I quickly say.

"Well, I'll leave you to your job now. Crimson" Falcone says as I leave and Falcone gets a call and answers it and the voice says "I know where your daughter is Falcone".

Falcone is shocked and asks "where is she?"

"She is someone you met recently and its the person you least expect" the voice says but Falcone recognizes Jim Gordon's voice. "Where is she Gordon" Falcone says sternly and his tone is menacing.

Jim says "Closer than she seems" he hangs up leaving Falcone thinking.