"Tally Marks"

Quick Author's note, this chapter is dedicated to my best friend kai for helping me with this chapter. Also to FeirceAngel who helped me correct my mistakes and giving me advice.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

"It's nice to meet you Ed" I said quitely. We talked for a while and a few hours passed as we got to know eachother more and I began to trust him.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here?" Harvey said as he approached me and Ed.

"Just hanging out because im bored and theres nothing good to do around town so I came here and made a friend" I say as I point to Nygma.

   Harvey sighed as he glanced over to the Ed. "Is Ed bothering you with his riddles?" He asks me.

      "Unlike you Harv, Ed is a very good friend" I say glaring at Harvey.

   "You just met him" Harvey says with a smirk.

     "Shut up Harv, thats not the case" I say embarrassed as my face turns red.

     Ed chuckles and sees Ms. Kringle in the distant and says quitely "I um just remembered I have something I have to do...see you later (Y/n)"

      "Go get er' tiger" I wink at him and nudge him in the ribs.

     Ed leaves and follows Ms. Kringle and I sigh and stare at Harvey "Im bored Harv, theres nothing good around here to do" I pout.

     "Well Jim is in the Captain's office in case your wondering-" He sees you glaring at him "-Nevermind then" He throws his hands up in surrender.

A hour passes

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

     Harvey left for a case so I decided to sit at his desk and wait for him to return.

    All of a sudden a bald guy with 2 girls at his side walk into the GCPD and stare at him in curiosity as he stepped ontop of the desk.

    "Hello everyone, my name is Victor Zsasz, im sent here personally by Don Carmine Falcone himself" I stared at him and got my gun ready under the table as he spoke "- on a matter of deep concern so please be respectful"

   He continued "Im here, for Jim Gordon" he paused and spoke "Only him, everyone else mind your  buisness and were cool"

   "So wheres Jim at" everyone turned to look at the office as I still stare at the man named 'Victor Zsasz'. "Thank you" he said in a quite tone.

    "Hey Jim!" He shouted "Ji-im" Jim walked out of the office and he glanced at me before looking at Zsasz.

   "Relax, im suppose to take you in alive Don Falcone wants to talk" Zsasz says.

    "Tell him we'll talk, but not today" Jim says confidently.

    "Dont be that way" Zsasz says slightly irritated "Alive is a very broad category, a man with no hands can still be alive"

    "There are fifty cops in here, try something" Jim says and I stare at him, I think to myself 'Jim your so gonna get killed'.

    "Everybody out" Zsasz says calmly before he shouts "Please!?"

   Everybody leaves leaving Jim, Zsasz, the Zsaszettes, and me. I try to stay out of sight but still near Harveys desk.

    "(Y/n) get out now, your gonna get hurt and Harvey will kill me if something happens to you" Jim says quitely to me still staring at Zsasz.

   "I dont think so asshole, you aint getting rid of me so easily" I whisper but then Jim starts shooting at Zsasz and i have to decide whether to help Jimbo or not.

  "For fucks sake" I say through clenched teeth and pull out my guns and start shooting at Zsasz and his Zsaszettes.

    I feel a sting in my shoulder and I wince and mutter "shit". I signal Jim to start running that I'll be right behind him.

   I cover him and keep shooting at Zsasz but I miss and as I start running I yelped as I realize they shot my leg. I run and try to catch up with Jim in the parking lot.

    "Come out wherever you are Jim and that girl with (H/c) hair." I hear his taunting voice as me and Jim hide behind a car.

      Me and Jim escape and Jim notices im hurt and takes me to his apartment. He calls someone and 20 minutes pass as a lady rushes in and goes to you as blood pours out from your wounds.

    "This is Dr. Lee Thompkins, she's here to help you" Jim says as the lady known as Lee fixes you up and wraps bandages on your wounds.

    "Thanks Dr. Thompkins" I say as she leaves. I turn to Jim "So why is Victor Zsasz trying to kill you and who exactly is he anyway?"

     "He's Falcone's Hitman" Jim says as he notices me wince at the mention of Falcone. "You know Falcone?" He asks me as I stare at the ground.

     "He's....my father" I say quitely as i explain everything.

      "So...Falcone doesn't know your back in gotham?" He asks as I shake my head.

    "How do you know how to use a gun anyway?" He looks at me.

    "Im The Crimson Assassin Jimbo...ever heard 'bout me?" I turn to him.

     "Your the Assasin?" He asks and sighs. "When are you going to see your father and tell him?"

     "I cant Jimbo....And I wont" I say quitely.

    "You'll have to eventually (y/n)" he says and I glare at him.

   "Tomorrow is gonna be a tough day Jimbo" I say to him.