"The truth"

(Y/n)'s shoulder and leg kept hurting as she was holding the adress of her target she was supposed to kill for Falcone. She arrived at the apartment.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

    "So this is it, after I wont have to see my father ever again...though it hurts to avoid him I cant go back to my old life" I say quitely.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Victor's POV

      I smirk looking at Crimson and listening to what she said. "So she's Don Falcone's daughter..interesting" I say as I rush to Falcone's mansion.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

    I finshed the job and went to the mansion to receive my payment for the job. "Time to get this over with" I say as I wince holding my bandaged arm.

    As I arrive at Falcone's mansion I go to his office and see Victor leaning on the wall starring at me with his cold dark eyes smirking.

    "Don Falcone sir, I finished the job" I say quitely as he stares at me and  speaks the word's I have feared that he will say. "Crimson, Victor here received interesting information on you" Don Falcone says.

     My face turns pale as I fear what will happen if I tell him the truth or a lie. My fear turns to anger as soon as I turn to see Victor smirking. I feel my blood boiling as I clench my fists but I turn to Falcone and try to play it cool.

    "I don't know where Victor received this information but that statement is false Don Falcone, sir" I see victor scowl in the corner of my eye.

    "Is this true Victor, that what you said is only lies?" Falcone questions him.

   "Don Falcone you can't possibly believe this so called Assasin!?" Victor says as I notice him getting furious.

    "Crimson, your free to go and remember my offer for you working for me" Falcone says as he pays me.

    "I'll consider it, goodbye Don Falcone" I say to him as I walk out the door and pass Victor and whisper "Better luck next time baldy" I say smirking as I leave.

I go to the GCPD and go sit down as Ed talks to me about how Ms. Kringle doesn't appreciate his riddles and gifts.

    "Aw Ed, if she doesn't appreciate you, don't you think you should find someone who does?" I say to him trying to cheer him up.

    "I don't know (y/n)...I love her" Ed says as I see Ms. Kringle go to her office. I feel my blood boiling knowing this 'bitch' doesn't appreciate or acknowledge my friend and I storm into her office and sit on the corner of her desk.

     "Oh um (y/n) right? I've heard a lot about you from Harvey and Ed" Kristen says and I clench my fists and I take put my pocket knife and she leans back.

    "See, im friends with Ed and when someone hurts his feelings I get upset and defensive if someone hurts any of my friends" I say staring at my knife.

     "I'd hate if you suddenly "disappeared" out of know where but that will happen if you hurt Ed" I put my knife to her neck and I have a urge to slice that pretty neck of her's.

      "I...I won't I promise and I wont tell anyone what happened here" she says as my anger gets worse.

      I put my pocket knife away and I storm out of her office and storm out of the office and pass Harvey and I go to Jim "Jimbo, where's Wayne Manor?" I ask.

    "Why do you wanna know?" Jim asks. "Selina said she'll be there and I want to hang out with her for a while"  I tell him.

   "Heres the adress" he gives me a piece of paper. "Thanks Jimbo! I owe you one!" I shout as I leave to Wayne Manor.

As (y/n) leaves, Victor shows up and goes to Jim and says "Jim, Don Falcone wants to know who his daughter and if its the Crimson Assasin" Victor asks.
"Her name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and she hangs out with Selina Kyle, thats all i know" Jim lies not revealing anything else and Victor reports back to Falcone.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

   "Wayne Manor" I say as im at the gates and I sneak inside through a window and Selina is talking to a boy.

    "Who's the rich kid Cat?" I say as she and bruce jump at my voice. "Dont scare me like that Crimson!" She shouts.

     "Im Bruce Wayne, may I ask who you are?" Bruce asks. "(Y/n) Falcone at your service" I say as Selina looks at me and asks.

      "(Y/n) so did you tell your father finally who you are?" Cat asks.

    "No, but that prick Victor Zsasz told him that I was his daughter when I was in my disguise as 'Crimson'...I nearly got caught" I say as I remember Victor's smirk and I blush and shake my head.

      "So, when are you going to tell him?" Selina asks as I stare at her.

       "Tell my father what?" I stare at her with a confused look on my face.

  Selina sighs and shakes her head and finally speaks, "The truth".