"Awkward"

Two weeks have passed and
(Y/n) has been avoiding Victor ever since and Victor is getting annoying by this. Meanwhile (y/n) would hang out with her best friends, Selina, Bruce, Ed, Ozzy, and Fish.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

       Im about to leave the house when Victor stares at me and grabs me by the wrist harshly and I say, refusing to look him in the eye "Let go Victor".

       He notices he's hurting my wrist and he lets go of my wrist "Why have you been avoiding me Miss Falcone?" His voice is soft and not like his usual tone.

     "Why do you think Vic?" I say sternly and he smirks at the nickname "Vic?" He chuckles. "Shut up! It's not funny!" I say staring at him.

        "Your so adorable" He says, his voice lower than a whisper. I blush and say "Oh shut up, I'm not adorable". He turns away, wishing that I didn't hear him.

         I look at the clock "Crap, um well I gotta go, see you later Vic" I wink at him playfully as I see him blush.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Victor's POV

       'Did she just wink at me? I was sure she would hate me after what I did. Why is she so cute?- No stop it Victor. You cant possibly like her, no plus I need to figure where that bitch Crimson is' I thought as I stare at my gun.

      'I can't risk Crimson working for Falcone, I need to put a end to her now or never' I thought as I left the mansion to go around gotham to try and find The Crimson Assasin.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

       I decide to knock instead of breaking in through the window of The Wayne Manor. The door opens and I see Alfred and he says "Oh Miss Falcone, its good to see you". I say "Good to see you too Alfred".

       "I see you decide to use the door this time" he chuckles. I giggle and I go to Bruce's study and see him talking to Selina "Hey dorks! What's up?" I say.

     "Jesus (y/n)! Do you have to be so loud!?" Selina shouts and I laugh and say "Look who's talking". I sigh and frown and I sit on the couch. "What's got you down?" Selina asks.

      "H-How do you know if you..love someone?" I ask in a shaky voice. Selina and Bruce exchange a look. "Are you in love with someone? Who is it??" Selina asks. I blush at the question and say quitely "Zsasz".

      "I called it!! Now pay up" Selina says to Bruce and he sighs in defeat and pays her twenty dollars "Ok you win" he says as I stare at them confused.

      "What's going on?" I ask and Selina says "We made a bet on who you would fall in love with, I said Zsasz but Brucie said it was your friend Ed". I stare at her and I shake my head "No no no...I cant like him".

      "Why not?" Selina asks as I say quitely "Because I just cant! I dont need a reason ugh anyway, im gonna go" I stand up.

     "Don't tell me your gonna go kill again?" Selina asks. I nod and she sighs. I leave and head to Selina's place and change into something else and I put my mask on and head out.

     After a few kills I walk in a alley, I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around and saw Victor holding a gun, pointing it at me. "Zsasz-" I felt a sharp pain and I looked down near my stomach.

       Victor smirks and trys to take off my mask and I grab my knife and stab him. "Dont try me Zsasz" I grab my gun and shoot him twice in the leg and go back to Selina's place as fast as I could, in pain.

       I make in to a alley, before I knew, everything went black and I could faintly hear someones voice in the distant.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(A/n- sorry if it sucked XD)