"I Don't Understand"

It's been a few days since the kiss and Y/N would try to avoid Zsasz anytime he would try to talk to her about it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Zsasz's POV

             I've been trying to talk to y/n about the kiss but she's been trying to avoid that topic. Whenever I bring it up she tries to change the subject. Did she hate it that bad?

            "Hey Y/N/N, can we talk?" I said as I walk over to her. "About what Vic?" She questions. "About... The kiss.. I just wanted to say.. Im sorry I didn't know what I was thinking-" Suddenly she pulls me into a quick kiss before saying "You have nothing to be sorry for Vic".

              She winks at me and walks to the car and says "I'm going to Wayne Manor". With that she gets in the car and drives away.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Y/n POV

              I drive to Wayne Manor and replay the event in my head and I blush. 'Why did I kiss him?... But his reaction was priceless! Wait until Bruce and Selina hear about this!' I think.

A/n
Sorry for not updating sooner, I haven't had any ideas lately so that's why this chapter is so short. I atleast wanted to post something meanwhile I come up with more ideas. If any of you have suggestions I would really appreciate it.

-Madison