"Taken"

Dedicated to @peeta512

(Warning: Blood and lots of Violence. You have been warned)

        Y/n finished a job as Crimson and was walking down a alley when she heard footsteps and she turned around to see 2 guys aiming there guns at her. She killed then before they got the chance to shoot. She heard a voice say "Actions have consequences" before it went dark.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Victor's POV

            My phone rang and I answered "Hello?". "Hello Zsasz, we have a gift for you" the voice says and Zsasz recognized it as Sal Maroni. "I dont have time to play games-" I said before Sal interrupted me and said "We have Crimson here".

      'Crimson? It could be a trap but I can finally kill her and then all my problems will be solved' I thought. "I'm listening" I said and Sal gave me the address. (If some of you don't get why Zsasz hates Crimson its because he views her as compitition and a threat because he thinks she will get the title of the best hitman in Gotham)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

          'Where the hell am I? Why am I tied up?' I think and then I remember the voice in the alley- Sal Maroni of course he wants payback for killing his men and making a fool out of him.

       "Look what we have here boy's, Crimson herself or should I say Little Falcone" Maroni says. "Ugh, what do you want, I dont have time for idiots-" I feel a sharp sting to my cheek. "Don't insult me you little brat" he says annoyed.

            "You never shut up do you, you old man" I say and one of his guys punches me straight in the stomach and I cough up blood. 'These idiots don't play around, I gotta find a way to escape' I think.

           "Teach this brat a lesson" Sal says and they untie me and I stand up only to be knocked to the ground. A guy approuches me and I grab the dagger from my sleeve and stab him straight in the neck and then I stab another one in the stomach. Great, 4 more to go.

             Two approach me aiming there guns at me and I kick a guy and take his gun and shoot both of them without hesitation. The last two knock me to the ground and start kicking me and I cough up more blood. 'Shit, don't let this be the end' I think.

         "Giving up little Falcone? Shame" Sal taunts and I stab a guy in the leg before knocking the other one to the ground and stabbing him. 'One more to go' I thought and I look over to Sal and see his annoyed face.

           I approach the guy on the floor who's reaching for his gun. I step on his hand, crushing it and finally stabbing him. I look around to see blood dripping from the dead guy's bodies. Theres puddles of red forming.

            "Are you trying to kill her?? That's my job" a voice says in the shadows and I freeze. 'Vic!? What's he doing here??' I think and I look over to see him standing there and one of Sal's guys knock me to the ground kicking me and harming me to the point of death.

             A guy stabs me and blood drips from my mouth. "Okay! That's quite enough Maroni" I faintly hear Zsasz say. A guy props me up on a chair tied up again. "Lets see who you are" Zsasz says and he removes my mask and freezes. I see his look is filled with confusion, anger, sadness.

    He takes out his guns and aims them to my head.

'Is this the end?' I think as everything goes black.