"Friends or Foes?"

(Y/n) and Oswald were talking a good while and whenever he got too close to (Y/n),Victor would glare at him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

       Butch started a conversation with me and Oswald and I noticed whenever Butch called Oswald "Penguin", Oswald would get bothered but wouldn't say anything.

    "Butch, can't you see your bothering Oswald with that nickname?" I say annoyed at Butch and Oswald says quitely "It's fine (Y/n)...really" I shake my head and stand up.

    "Tell Fish I said bye, I'll talk to you later Ozzy, you too Butch" I wave at them and exit the club and Victor follows behind me.

    I got in Victor's car and he got in. "Take me to the GCPD" I said quitely. "Planning to kill Jim?" He asks. "Mabey, depends if he does anything stupid" I say looking at Victor.

     We arrive at the GCPD and I see Ed talking to Jim. Ed looks at me and frowns and walks away and I go to Harvey and Jim as Victor follows behind.

      I see Jim take put his gun and he points it at Victor and Victor takes out his guns. I shake my head and I say "Jim put your gun away, you too Victor".

      They put there guns away and Harvey walks up to me and says throw clenched teeth "What were you thinking! Are you trying to get killed? Your job is dangerous!".

        Me and Harvey argue while Victor and Jim glare at eachother. "Jeez Harv, didnt know you cared so much about me" I said quitely. "Your like family to me! How can I not care?" He says.

       "Ugh, anyway..do you know whats up with Ed? He's been ignoring me and I dont know what I did wrong-" I pause and remember how I threatened Ms. Kringle. That bitch must of told Ed.

      I clench my fists and my blood boils as I storm into her office "Kristen!" I take out my gun and point it in her face. "What makes you think I'll blow your brains out right here, right now" I say with venom in my tone.

       I hear the door open and turn around to see Ed standing there and I stare at him "(y/n) what are you doing!" Ed says worried for Kristens life.

      "And here I thought you were smart, I guess I was wrong, you are just plain stupid!" I say as my bandages from my arm and leg start leaking.

    "What do you mean (y/n)?" Ed questions as it makes me more mad and I shout "Are you that blind that you can't see she doesn't like you!? She doesn't care about you Ed!! Wake up from your stupid fantasies!! She doesn't love you!!".

     Ed walks out of the room with a hurt expression on his face and I put my gun away and say to Kristen "I hope you rot in hell....now get out of my sight".

      She rushes after Ed and I nearly fall and wince as I see my bandage on the leg and someone says "Let me help you with that, I had a feeling I'd see you again (y/n)". I look at Lee suprised to see her again,I follow her as my leg and arm in pain.

      She wraps new bandages and says "Im just glad your wounds didn't get infected since I last saw you at Jim's apartment" I stay silent and sigh as I regret what I said to Ed and shake my head.

     "I heard everything, I get your only trying to protect him but...he loves Ms. Kringle and I think you should respect his decisions" Lee says as I sigh.

     "If he gets hurt because of that bitch, I hope he doesn't come back crying to me" I say annoyed and as I step of the table I wince as I try walking.

      "Want me to get help? I could call that guy you came with-" Lee says as I interrupt her and say "I dont need help...thanks for.. Patching me up Lee" I say quitely.

    "No problem (y/n), if you need anything I'm only one call away" she says as I nod and leave and I limp to Harvey and Jim. I sit down at Jim's seat.

      "(Y/n) me and Harvey and Zsasz heard what happened in there" Jim says as I stare at my gun and mutter "I wish I killed her sooner". Jim looks at me and says "That wouldn't solve anything, Ed would never forgive you"

     "I...I'll see you guys later...I'm going to go back home" I have my head down not wanting them to see the tears in my eyes. I stand up slowly and wince and cus under breath.

    "Need help?" Victor asks as I shake my head and say "No! I dont need yours or anyones help" I say sternly. Victor shakes his head. "I dont take no for an answer" he says as he picks me up bridal style as I hit his chest as shout "Let me down Zsasz!!".

      He opens the car door and sits me down as I frown "I didn't need your help Victor" I say quitely as he gets in and drives to my father's mansion.

(A/n- Sorry for grammar mistakes and other mistakes. Anyway just wanted to say that.)