"Why do you hate me?"

Y/n went to visit Fish and talked to her and Oswald and Butch for a while, she got drunk and started going on about Zsasz and how he hates her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Oswald's POV

         I stared at (y/n) as she keep talking about Zsasz. "Why does he hate me *hic* I don't get it?" (Y/n) says as she stares at her drink. "It's ok darling" Fish says. "Why do you think he hates you?" I ask curiously and she says "Because he thinks I want his title as 'best hitman in gotham' thats why".

           "What do you mean?" Fish asks and I turn to her and say "She's The Crimson Assassin and I guess Zsasz saw her as Compitition and he's trying to kill her". (Y/n) sobs and says through tears "Im going to drink to wash away my sorrows and to forgot him".

           "Him? You mean Zsasz?" Butch asks. "I think I'm in love, but I don't want to be" she sobs and continues to drink. "No more drinking (Y/n)" I try to take her drink away and she takes out her gun and points it at me and I back away. "Let me drink in peace" she says and I nod and she puts her gun away.

               I see Victor walk in and I wave to him. "Hello Victor" I say and he looks over to (y/n). "What happened to her?" He asks and Butch says "She got drunk and we can't take her drink or she will blow are brains out".

             Victor sighs and says "Let's go Miss Falcone" he trys to grab her hand but (y/n) slaps his hand away. "Get away" she says. Victor stares at her and says "Lets go Miss (y/n), your father is waiting for you". She looks at him and says "Fuck my father and fuck you too!! You prick!". I stare at her and then look at Victor and sigh.

          "Im done with your damn tantrums" Victor says annoyed and picks her up bridal style and carries her out as she protests. "Why can't they admit there love for eachother?" I say and sigh. Fish stares at me and I say "Sorry Ms. Mooney". She says "Don't be nosy Oswald".

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/n- Sorry if its short