"Traitor"

I searched for hours on the streets looking for Selina Kyle. We were friends since we were kids, shes a few years younger than me. When I was kidnapped I never saw Selina again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/N) POV

    I came across a bar and I went inside, there was a few people and I sat down at a table and a lady came over to me.

   "I havent seen you around gotham before, you new here?"she said. "Yeah" I said and she looked at me curiously. "Im Fish Mooney and you are?" She asked.

    "Im (y/n)" I smiled at her and she smiles back.

    "Hey Fish" a familiar voice called out "I need your help". Fish went over to the two detectives.

Harvey's POV

"Harvey its nice to see you, what can I do for you?" Fish asked. Another voice called out to me "Hiya Harv" said a familiar voice as she stood up and stared at him.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here? I asked.

"You two know eachother?" Asked Fish. "I knew her when she was younger when she was still in gotham but after she taken I never saw her again until earlier today"  I said keeping my eye on (y/n).

(Y/n) POV

   "I guess I should get going" I said quitely. I start heading for the exit until I hear Harvey say "Fish we need to know where Selina Kyle is, she saw who killed the waynes".

I march over to Harvey "You know Selina?" I asked desperately.

"Yeah, why you know her?" Harvey asked and I explained how I knew her.

"Wow, well we are looking for her for a case" he said as I sighed. "I'll catch you later Harv, you too Fish" I smiled at them and stared at Jim and whispered to him while passing "I hope I dont see you again though" Fish heard and smirked.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

     Hours passed and I was walking the streets and I go into a abandoned apartment and I feel like something is wrong so I pull at my gun.

"Woah woah woah!" A voice said in the dark.

"Show yourself" I said sternly. "Wow, so Detective Bullock was right, you are back" Selina says as she emerges from the darkness.

"S-Selina?.." I say shocked.

   "Hello you traitor" she says clearly upset. "You left me to rott (y/n)!!"

   I sigh and explain everything and she glares at me.

   "I-I thought you left me and forgot about me" I noticed her eyes are filled with tears but she's trying to hide it.

   "Cat im sorry" I say calmly and she hugs me.

   "Im guessing you need somewhere to stay, you can stay here" Selina says.

Hours Pass

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The next morning

  "Wake up (y/n/n)" Selina nudges me in the ribs.

   "Ugh..." I sit up.

  "Im going to Wayne Manor-" she pauses and she sighs and asks. "Are you still an assassin?"

   "The Crimson Assassin" I said quitely.

   "What?" She asks.

   "Im known as 'The Crimson Assasin" I said.

  She pauses then she goes to the window. "I'll be back later okay?" She turns to me. "Okay okay..." I say silently.

   I head out to the GCPD and ask for Harvey and they ask me to wait so I sit down.

   A tall guy with glasses approaches me and I stare at him. "Yes? Can I help you?" I ask him.

   "Do you like riddles?" He asks and I stare at him in disbelief.

   "No, and please dont tell me any" I said sternly.

   "Will you at least tell me your name young miss?" He asks.

    "(Y/n) and I aint that young either" I say smiling. "Whats yours?" I ask.

"Edward, Edward Nygma" he says.