"Why did you Lie?"

Y/n decided to go to Selina's apartment and decided to tell her the truth.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Y/n POV

I was at Selina's apartment and I said "Hey Cat, I need to talk to you about something". She looked over at me curiously.

"Im still friends with Jerome... I know I should have told you but I was scared you would hate me" I said in a quite tone, almost a whisper.

"Why did you Lie?" She said with a hurt expression. "He's dangerous
y/n! He could hurt you worse than Sal Maroni!" She yelled.

"I didn't lie to you I just didn't want Bruce to know either and Jerome won't hurt me! He's my friend!" I shout in defense. Jerome wouldn't hurt me..right?

She rolls her eyes and says "Im going to hang out with Bruce.. I'll catch you later y/n/n"(your nick name) and with that Selina left.

I decided to go to the GCPD to see how things were.

<><><><><>At the GCPD<><><><><>

As I walked to Jim's desk, someone grabs my arm and I turn around to see Harvey and Jim. "Where you involved with the Maniax escape? Or what happened here?" Jim asked, his voice stern. It reminded me of when we first met. Same expression and same tone of voice.

"Why would you think that Jim!? I'm not like those freaks!" I say and Jim says "You were friend's with Jerome Valeska back at the circus".

"So what if im still friend's with him Jim.. You got a problem!?" I shout and a voice behind me says "He doesn't have a problem, I do" I turn to see Zsasz who grabs my arm forcefully and drags me to the car.

"What is your problem Vic!? Let me go!" I demand and he says in a annoyed voice "Your not gonna be around that Psychopath, Young Falcone. I don't want you around him"

"Are you Jealous Vic?" I joke and he laughs and says "Jealous? Me? Of him! Never. Why would I be?".

"What if I tell you he's my boyfriend?" I tease. He turns around and says "I'd never allow that".

"Why not?" I ask. "Because he can't have you. Your mine and that psycho won't take you from me" He blurts out and I say "Im not your property Zsasz".

Third person pov:

Zsasz smirked at this and lifts
y/n's chin up to look at him. He pulls her into a quick kiss. He pulled away to see y/n blushing and she turned away.

They got into the car and drove back to the Falcone mansion. She couldn't believe what just happened. Did Zsasz like her? Or was he playing with her feelings?

A/n
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I took a while to update.
See you in the next chapter!
Love y'all
- Madison~