"Like Father like Daughter"

After talking with Selina at Wayne Manor, (Y/n) decided to go back to Selina's place.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

     I sigh going inside Selina's apartment. "What to do, I can go to Fish's Club or I can go talk to Ed or Harvey and Jim" I said pacing around the room.

      I decide to go to Fish's Club to hangout there, plus, Fish is pretty cool. As I arrive I sit down at the bar and im greeted by Fish and Butch and I see her umbrella boy and stare at him curiously.

      Fish and I get to know eachother and end up chatting for a while and a familiar voice calls out "Where is she".

     It sent shivers down my spine as I see Victor Zsasz starring at me as I reach for my gun and Victor says "I wouldnt do that if I were you (Y/n) Falcone".

      I stare at him and he says "Your father is waiting for you so you better come with me peacefully" I stare at him and look at Fish who is starring at me. "Okay, I'll go"

      He grabs my arm as I wince and hiss get out of his grasp "Watch it asshole! My arm is wounded because of you and so is my leg" I say in pain and with venom in my tone.

      "Whatever lets just go" he says as we leave and I look back to see Fish and Butch starring at me and Zsasz. We get in his car and I stare out the window and sigh.

      "Don Falcone searched for you everywhere in gotham, he was so worried about you" Victor says as I say in a shaky voice "He-He did? I thought....he gave up or didn't want to search for me" I say quietly.

      My phone rings and I answer "Jim?" I ask as he says "Im sorry I just had to tell Zsasz the truth". Victor stares at me as I stay silent and he expects me to cry for Jim's betrayal.

    I smirk and say "Oh Jimbo, you really have a death wish dont you...well I can help you with that" Victor looks over at me suprised.

     "(Y/n), I had too-" he says as I interrupt him "You didn't have to do shit Jim! You choose to! Theres a difference! Now, I have to go but were not done talking about this Jimbo" I hang up.

       We arrive at Falcone's mansion as Victor escorts me to Falcone's office. My hands are shaking and my arm and leg are in pain as I sit down in front of my father.

       "My dear, why didnt you come home once you came back to gotham?" He asks me as I say quitely. "Im sorry dad, I just couldn't face you..I thought you gave up on me"

     "I would never give up on looking for you dear, Mario and Sophia were worried too" my dad says.

     "Im sorry for not coming home sooner dad" I say as I feel tears in my eyes threatening to fall.

      "It's fine, you can come live here now, with me" he says standing up and putting a hand on my shoulder and I quickly push his hand off and wince as I notice the bandages from my shoulder and leg are leaking.

     "Who hurt you my dear?" He ask as I glance at Victor and look back at my father. "It was an accident that's all, no worries" I say quitely. "Im going back to Fish's Club okay dad?"

       "Take Victor with you, he can protect you from any more 'accidents' okay dear?" He says as I nod and head outside with Victor behind me.

      "Why didn't you say it was me who shot you?" Victor asks as we get in his car. "Who knows, it just felt right I guess...knowing what he will do to anyone who hurts his children" I say looking at him.

     He looks at me and smirks and I quickly say "But that doesn't mean I like you! Your a jackass and I don't appreciate being shot at! Hmph".

       "Whatever you say Miss Falcone" he says still smirking as we arrive at Fish's club and I go to talk to Fish but then she leaves and I find myself chatting with Oswald Cobblepot, Fish's umbrella boy.

(A/N : This is dedicated to my best friend Kai who has been helping me with this story.)