"Problems"

The next morning Y/n had a huge headache, she didn't remember anything from last night. She went to go visit Oswald but found out Fish had messed up his leg pretty badly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/N) POV

             "Why did she hurt you Ozzy?" I ask as me and Oswald talk. "I gave some information I shouldn't have gave" he says and I shake my head. "I would say I'm suprised but...Im not..afterall its Fish were talking about" I tell him.

          "Yeah your right" he says in a angry and sad tone. I pat his shoulder and say "Its ok Penguin, now it really fits since you walk like one" I joke and laugh and he says "Thanks for your support, your worse than Fish" his tone full of bitterness and he leaves.

           "Leave like the coward you are!" I shout to him. I sigh and go to the GCPD. I sit at Harvey's desk and put my head in my arms. Jim and Harvey walk over to me "You okay (y/n)? What's wrong?" Harvey asks.

            "What's going on here?" Jim says. I stay silent and they look at me concerned. 'Why did I have to say that to him?' I think to myself. 'I lost a friend'. I sigh and look at Harvey. "Am I a bad friend?" I ask him quitely.

           "Why would you ask that?" Harvey says. I look down and say "I might have ruined my friendship with Oswald-" tears threaten to fall "and I don't know how to fix it". Tears stream down my face.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jim's POV

           At first I thought she was joking but when I saw her tears, I felt guilty. I felt guilty because I had always assumed she was a heartless person but she is a good person.

           "Your a good person (y/n), I'm sure everything will be ok" I tell her.
She wipes her tears and hugs me. I'm suprised but I hug back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Harvey's POV

          I look at (y/n) hugging Jim and I see the suprised look on his face. I smile knowing what they assumed about eachother. Ed walks over and says "Is everything ok with (y/n)?" He asks me quitely. I nod and say "Everything is going to be ok".