"Apology"

Victor carried (y/n) to her room and sat her on her bed. He left and saw Jim talking to Falcone. After they talked Jim left.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

         'I don't want to be in my room all day, they won't mind if I leave for a while' I thought to myself as I got up slowly and opened the door to see Victor standing there.

        "Where do you think your going?" Victor said his face serious and his tone harsh. "Im going for a uh walk" I said nervously. "Your father said you have to stay in your room" he says.

         "It's only for a while, please Vic" I beg him and give him puppy eyes and  he blushes slightly and looks away."No and that's final now" He picks me up and puts me back in my room and leaves and closes the door and locks it. "Vic please! Let me out you jerk! I swear I'll kill you when I get out of here!!" I shout.

         "Not a chance young Falcone" I hear Victor say as I pout and sit on the edge of the bed. I drift off into thoughts and I soon fall asleep.

Hours Later
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

         I hear knocking at my door and I see Victor walk in and I turn away. I frown and think 'what now?'. "Hey" he says, his voice sounds calm and not harsh like before. "What do you want" I say looking at him. "Your Father wants to see you" Victor says.

          I stand up and go past him and I go to the living room and see my father and another person in the room. "Yes Father?" The man turns around to reveal 'Sal Maroni'. I quickly grab my gun and aim it at his head.

          He stares at me as my father says "Put the gun down dear". I sigh and put it away. "He wants an apology for what happened at the restaurant" Dad says as I glare at Maroni and I say to him "You can kiss my ass if you think I'm going to apologize". He glares at him and I leave and head to the front door.

       Victor follows and is about to say something but I say in a angry tone "Not now Vic, so don't you dare try and stop me". He stares at me and lets me pass and I leave. I head to the GCPD. 'Mabey Jim and Harvey are up to something cool' I think.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/n- sorry if its short XD)