Chapter 16: Gun point

My eyes opened with moonlight hitting my eyes, blinding me for a moment. I pushed myself off the floor, and looked around. Then I remembered what had happened before I shut my eyes. I stood up and shook my head,"I have to do something." I mumbled. I didn't know when I had passed out or how much time had passed since I had fell unconscious. All I knew now is that it was dark and I had to come up with a plan. A loud bang was heard on the floor above me and I flinched. It was probably that lady up there with Jesse, a.k.a the cripple.

I sat on the floor and took out everything I had on me to see what I could do. A pocket knife, backpack filled with food and water, my handgun, the katakana, and my gas mask that I haven't used because I figured it wasn't air born or we would have been infected by now. I knew they were looking for me, but for all I knew they could have a basic idea of what I look like because Jesse was easy to break. I put the mask on witch felt tight, but felt familiar.

I put everything back in its place on my body and stood up. I walked to the door and listened to see if I could hear anything. Almost nothing was heard. Almost. Small whispers and...moans is all I could hear. My mind immediately went to dark places and my I say I had some ground to think this on. So you can't blame me.

I opened the door and looked around finding no one waiting to jump me. I closed the door to cover my tracks and started up the stairs where the...moans where coming from. A slight click from my shoes could be heard from my shoes hitting the metal rim of the stairs. I made my way slowly up the stairs, step by step, click by click.
I took out my pocket knife and opened the door slowly, surprisingly it didn't even creak. I opened the door half way to see a bare white back or someone bouncing up and down on the bed, with two legs coming out from under it. Someone else's legs. I gulped a bit and pulled out my gun from its holster and loaded it making a click sound disturbing the two lovers. The person who's back was facing me turned to me with a frightened look within her eyes, as I knew it was a women... because you know...anyway, she pulled a blanket sheet to her chest and got off the man to my surprise was Jesse.

I frowned my brow,"Don't shoot!" He screamed pulling the blanket to cover his bare...I held my stance pointing the gun at both of them. "Where are they?!" I yelled demandingly at them pointing the gun between both of them.
"Who?" The women asked in a not so sturdy voice as before."The Women and the man!" I said taking a step forward. The women frowned her brow,"What? The two asians?" She asked slowly putting a hand behind her back. I ran over to her putting the gun to her head and pinned her to the bed and looked at the back of her hands, witch were clutching onto a knife. I took it away,"I am not fucking around bitch!" I yelled to get my point across, just Incase she had a thick skull.
"Ok! Ok!" She gulped,"The boy is the hands of Gale so should the girl! There out trying to find the other one! The other girl! We just wanted her!" She cried as I pressed the gun harder into her temple. I frowned my brow,"Why do you want the girl?" I asked with a stern tone. "I won't tell you!" She screamed back, I grabbed her hair and shook her head and slammed her into the hard floor,"Sorry I couldn't hear you! Would you like to repeat that?" I asked pointing the gun at her head once more."She was part of the plan!"
I was getting sick of these answers,"Give me a straight answer bitch!" I yelled at her putting my finger on the trigger of the shinny hand gun.
"She was part of the cure! She part of all this bullshit! If you think this end of the world thing just came out of someone's ass your wrong! This was planned!" She argued. Threw her against the floor and hit her with the but of my gun a few times. She passed out on the floor. I turned to Jesse who was making his way out the door with his pants loosely around his waist. I stood up and ran after him and tackled him to the floor, he started screaming like a little girl. "Jesse shut the fuck up!" I yelled trying to make him stop hitting me with his weak arms."Leah?!" He yelled,"You saw my dick!" He yelled. "Yeah and it was small, I don't know how you where making that chick moan but now you need to shut the fuck up and keep that chick under control and out of my way while I find Aaden and Yeuna!" I yelled shaking his shoulders. He nodded and pushed up his thick glasses,"Yes sir!" He said getting off the floor and running to the room. We were going to have a long talk after this was over about what the hell that was about.

I started running down the stairs following the blood smeared all over the steps. I was still holding tightly onto my gun trying not to trip over myself. I made it to the lobby and looked around out of breath. I saw more pools of blood, Aaden was bleeding out even more now. I started to panic and ran following the trail, feeling my mask bounce slightly up and down on my face. I accidentally stepped in the blood and almost slipped in it, but caught myself before falling in the pool of liquid. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I said slamming into the glass door on the other side of the lobby. The door busted open when my body impacted against it. I looked around but could barely see so tore off my mask and threw it to the ground and saw more blood going into the forest. Suddenly I heard a scream, and  without thinking of the consequences I screamed,"Aaden!"