Chapter 4: You do it

It's head was bloody. Parts of the skull were visible, it looked as if someone had smashed a shellfish the insides were slowly pouring out of it.
  "Well it's either we do something or we are going to end up like-"
" Bill!" Yeuna screamed but not to loud to rupture my ear drums. 
We turned to her as she started stepping to the door.
" Who is Bill?" The man still on the couch said still not caring about the situation, to the existence he should be.
" Bill was my boyfriend." She said in a hashed tone looking at the zombie moving it's head trying to get out of the hole it had made. Yeuna reaches out her hand but then pulled it away.
" It's not him anymore." She said taking a step back now standing next to me and Aaden.
" You don't say." I said sarcastically not removing my eyes from the bloody mess at—in my door.
Yeuna went to the kitchen and got the knife she was using just a few minutes ago. She stepped with what I could tell sadness in every step. Almost like fear. She handed me the blade.
" I can't do it." She whispered looking at the knife as it reflected into her eyes.
" I am sorry if that's to much to ask." She said, her eyes were turning to liquid glass, almost ready to drip to the floor.
"It's fine." I whispered back taking the knife from her delicate hands, that had a slight shake to them.
" Aaden I want to make sure she doesn't see, cover her eyes." I said looking at him. " I would ask Jesse but he would be a dick about it." I smiled slightly trying to be the comical relief, like always. He nodded and held his hands over her eyes as she turned her back to me, Jesse looked extremely mad at what u had said about him. But at this moment it didn't matter.
I walked over the thing in my door, it looked at me with its blood shot eyes now looking glossy like Yeuna's. Was he crying? Did that mean he knows what I am doing? Did he love Yeuna that much that he—.
" Leah please just do it already." Yeuna said her voice shaky.
I nodded to myself and looked him in the eyes and whispered " I am sorry " I saw a tear leave his eye. I cut his throat, blood spilled to the floor reaching my shoes.
These 'zombies' don't just turn and have no emotion like in movies. No they felt, they just didn't have control? Was I right? I knew I could only find out with time if Bill was not the only one of them.
" It's done" I said still watching the blood drain from the lifeless body.
Yeuna let out whimpers and silent screams of air and turned around hugging Aaden. I could tell this because it just had a hug noise, you know what I mean?
"It's not over." I heard from the couch, Jesse." There is more." He pointed to the window, with his bent finger.
" O yeah would you look at that, there is more."
Guess I would be able to answer me questions now.