"From who?" Barry asked as Chloe scoffed again, "Eiling? What he's gonna storm in here again with that stupid Army of his?"

"Eiling is a dangerous man, Chloe. We do not want him as an enemy." Chloe glared at him, sneering, "Maybe I do. If he wants Bette, he'll have to go through Barry and I. If anything she'll kill him before I do! And rightfully so, I barely know the man, and I know that he's evil!"

The team looked at her like she was crazy, and maybe she was, but she wasn't scared of any egotistical man; even if he had an army.

"After the lightning bolt, what if you hadn't found me? It could've been me. Hunted, on the run, cut off from everyone I know and care about. You guys saved me." Barry told them.

"And I want to save her just as bad as you do, Barry, Chloe. We all do." Caitlin told the pair. They both let out a sigh.

LATER THAT DAY, Chloe walked with Barry back to his Lab at CCPD. They walked in to see Joe. "Joe. What are you doing here?" Barry asked.

"Going over the material in your moms case." He told him.

"Wait- You've been working on this without me? That's shady, Barr, Joe." The redhead narrowed her eyes, teasingly.

"You're welcome to help." Barry told her.

"How's it going with you two?" Joe asked.

"Just Peachy." Chloe mumbled sarcastically.

"Stellar. . I made friends with a human bomb who I promised to help, and then, I couldn't. And I finally diagnosed why Iris is writing about the Streak." He explained. "Why is she, anyways?" Chloe questioned.

"She's doing it for me." He laughed, "To prove the impossible is possible."

"How do you know that?" Joe questioned suspicious.

"The Streak may have talked to her." Barry admitted. Chloe glared at him, warning, "Barry- That's not gonna end well." As Joe told him, "Barry, don't you think Iris would recognize your voice?"

Barry's voice suddenly made this weird sound as he talked, his voice vibrating in a deeper tone, smiling, "No, I can do this cool thing with my vocal cords, where I vibrate them so I sound like this." Joe and Chloe laughed at it. "I know. It's cool, it's cool." Barry grinned, back to his normal speaking voice.

"Whoa." Joe told him still laughing slightly.

"Well you put that out there now, so, I want to keep her safe." Joe told him getting serious.

"You know the only real way to get her to stop is to tell her the truth." Barry tried to compromise.

"Barry, you can't tell her. She'll probably blab it to me and then I'll have to tell her I already know, and then she'll go to Joe and get all mad that you didn't tell her first." Chloe pointed out. Joe then said, "Man, you really want to tell her."

"I tell her everything." Barry started causing Chloe to chuckle and Joe to say, "Mm. . Not everything," While shaking his head.

Barry let out a nervous laugh.Causing Joe and Chloe to give him a knowing look. Barry put his head in his hands again. "Is it that obvious?"