Chapter 6

"Why are we here?" Professor Bak asked, his frown becoming more and more pronounced as we climbed up the marble staircase

"I already told you," I rolled my eyes. "To spice things up."

I had ended up reconnecting with him in hopes that it would help me get Jimin out of my system. The problem was, I hardly found Professor Bak attractive any more. How come that a man who once swept me off my feet now has zero effect on me?

This is so unfair. And the only person I blame for it is fucking Park Jimin.

It's the Jimin effect.

"We can spice things up at my place." He reminded somberly.

"Hyungsik," I turned around to flash him a forced smile. "How exactly old are you?"

"Twenty-six." He replied, not entirely sure on where I was going with this.

"That's right. You're in your twenties, and so am I. Why do you insist on us staying in like a boring old couple?"

He was abashed. "Well, I- we don't need to stay in all the time. We can go to restaurants, go see a movie... but why do you insist on us going to a sex party?"

"I told you, I just want us to spice things up."

"But I- I'm not comfortable with sharing my date with other men." he mumbled.

I sighed deeply, rolling my eyes again.

"Hyungsik, you know we're not dating. This is a strictly sexual relationship, based on sex and sex only. It was never about anything else. We're here to broaden our horizons and make our sex life more exciting," I said. "And you said you were alright with it before when we talked about it."

"Yeah," he agreed half-heartedly. "I just... nevermind. Let's just have fun."

I sighed, feeling better already. To be quite honest, I had no clear idea what exactly I was trying to achieve by being there with Hyungsik. I thought the idea of some kinky sex would reignite the spark of attraction I had for him. Maybe we could use some of the roleplaying rooms at the establishment. Maybe I would finally be able to desire another man like that who isn't Jimin.

Oh, who am I kidding. Deep down, I knew. I wanted to go back where I first met Jimin just to feel him again. Just to be in a place that reminds me of him.

I know it's unfair of me to use Hyungsik like that. It's not like I'm doing it on purpose and I'd never try and picture another man while I'm with someone. That's plain disrespectful.

But earlier that day when Hyungsik kissed me, Jimin's face resurfaced in the back of my mind out of the blue. It was stupid and I hated it. I hate his stupid face. His stupid handsome face and his stupid soft lips that kissed me so perfectly.

Hyungsik's arm snaking around my waist drew me back to reality. He motioned for me to take a seat next to him on one of the cozy sofas, and I couldn't help but oblige.