Special AU: Part Three

Hello again! :)

Another update to hopefully cure some of your boredom away while staying at home (stay safe and stay at home, please).

I forgot where I left off last week, but oh well.

I'm managing two seperate accounts in different sites to publish this story, anyway. x3

Please enjoy as always, and with a fanart up there

:)

Two days had passed with one more day left for Halloween (it was due tomorrow) and Taehyung was confused.

By confused, he meant how in the world did his best friend manage to get along with a certain honey-eyed sixteen-year-old so well in two days.

Taehyung slowly bit on his burger he bought from McDonald's for breakfast instead of preparing his own, watching in complete bafflement as Jimin chattered happily with Yeon. The said girl didn't say much except providing small answers, but otherwise she had a sweet smile on her face with amusement shining in her eyes every now and then. She seemed to be oblivious to the dancer's adoring gaze.

Taehyung wasn't the only one who was confused.

Jeongguk was clearly envious and maybe jealous (not in a bad way, just grumbling and pouting and displaying puppy eyes at Choheun until she noticed) of their newfound friendship, having explained to them that Jimin was the fastest so far for Yeon to open up to. Seokjin was the second in five days, nearly a week.

Funny how Jimin succeeded in befriending the girl in a few days after formally meeting for the first time (and the others, too!).

And yeah, Taehyung was also envious of his so-called soulmate who left him behind. He wanted to befriend Yeon first.

Ever since Jimin met up with them in the entrance gate with Yeon partly behind him wearing the dancer's blazer, Jeongguk had immediately wrapped the girl in his arms and worriedly asked where she was since he had been looking for her for an hour (and then asked why in the heck was she wearing Jimin's spare uniform). Apparently, the golden boy actually finished all his work and projects for the day just to go back to her but couldn't find her in the process, especially with all that heavy rain and he got worried.

Which impressed Taehyung for his dongsaeng's dedication to stay with Yeon. Then again, it was her first day back to school after staying at home for a long time.

And that everyone's first impression of her was the fact she was walking right beside the golden boy of their school and Kim Seokjin worldwide handsome. It wasn't a good first impression when almost everyone's first assumption of her was if she was Jeongguk's secret girlfriend.

Jeongguk's fangirls were crazy obsessed with him (honestly who wouldn't? He was good at everything and he was still growing with his looks), the golden boy, and Taehyung wondered if they needed help. The girls didn't try to move on when witnessing how Jeongguk adored Choheun like a younger sister and Choheun viewed Jeongguk like a brother, or the past times the younger boy never showed interest in the opposite gender. They refused to see it and continued to assume she was dating or making a move on Jeongguk.

And, well, in his opinion, after that one incident where Taehyung accidentally provoked a violent reaction from the girl by invading her space bubble, they were on better terms now. Like, Choheun got along quite nicely with the others (including him) but still polite unlike Jeongguk, Seokjin, and now Jimin.