Ch8: Girl let me know, tell me something

Choheun realized the Bangtan boys were just a bunch of kids, she decided. She couldn't choose whether or not she should faint because she would be living with a bunch of boys who were like clones of her brother and Kaejji (somebody stop this cycle she's freaking out-), or die in laughter at how ridiculous her idols were right now.

Not that she was going to admit to anyone or the boys (except maybe Hyojee, humph!) that she was one of the first fans, like, ever.

As much as she wanted to stay composed, she couldn't help it.

Choheun had, sadly, chosen the latter.

Touch my body, urin jogeumssik ppareuge

Oh everybody, pureun haneul boda nopi

Choheun died, laughter shaking her small frame covered in an oversized sweater as she clutched her stomach, tears beginning to form in the corner of her eyes and tried her best not to fall off the chair. She didn't want to embarrass herself, regardless of how embarrassed she already was just by laughing at her idols (aish, they might think she's weird and rude-).

But, aish, she couldn't help it. She never expected to see her favorite idols dance to something like this, and she was so sure half of them exaggerated some parts of the dance.

Jimin and Hoseok grinned at each other, exchanging high-fives as they continued to dance to Sistar's classic song 'Touch My Body'. It's already the second time they've danced to this song as a warm-up, and the two were very smug and proud of themselves that they got Choheun to laugh. Maybe getting her to open up wouldn't too hard as long as they took it slow, a pace comfortable for the girl without pressuring her.

And maybe get her to confess some things she wouldn't want to reveal because she was their future eighth member, an adorable girl, and possibly struggling on the inside while keeping a polite smile on her face.

They were all like that in the beginning before debuting. But with what they discovered, it seemed her problems were harder than what they faced. Who knows, maybe they might break through.

Jeongguk kept a straight face the whole time as he danced, immensely embarrassed as fuck (if his hyungs heard him curse, oh boy-) because dancing to this specific song in front of their new member was not really a good look at his reputation as the Golden Maknae who's always cool. And he'd never admit he was smirking on the inside when he had noticed how Choheun laugh even harder when she glanced at his blank face while his body moved ridiculously, trying to be subtle with her stares. She failed, but it was honestly adorable.

Namjoon was standing aside watching the others (he backed out the moment the music played again because no one told him there's a second time), snorting in his drink as he downed half the bottle. Taehyung, who had stopped with Namjoon, clapped his hand along with the song, boxy-smile so wide with laughs falling off every now and then when Seokjin took it up a notch and got extra, causing not only the singer to double over in laughter but Choheun was starting to have a hard time breathing.

Meanwhile, Yoongi, the only one who refused to dance to—to this, stared at his hyung and the dance-line in utter disgust and suffering, his face screaming 'ugh' and cringed hard when the four kicked and stuck their butts out.

Jigeum i rideumi joha tteugeoun taeyangarae neowa

My body body, touch ma body

The rapper turned his head when he heard a quiet snort, the small (and cute-) sound coming from Choheun as she muffled her mirth behind her sweater paws as best as she could before clearing her throat. Kind of failing if someone asked him. Yoongi watched how her eyes curve up so much he was sure she shared similar eyes with Jimin, how her cheeks turned round and soft and chubby-looking with the wide smile behind her sweater paws and noises that failed to stay inside.