Ch7: I know, I know, my hardship right now

Not that satisfied with this chapter, but YESSS I FINALLY WROTE BELOW 8k WORDS HA!

Sorry.

Moving on, enjoy!

The first thing Choheun thought the moment she woke up was that she felt warm. Comfy, warm, and swaddled in her favorite puffy blanket gifted by her brother.

The second thing she thought about next was—when and where had she fallen asleep? Answer: right on the couch of the group of idols' dorm.

The third thing she thought next was crap, she fell asleep while talking with her brother last night. She must've been that exhausted after practice.

The fourth thought was that she fell asleep on the couch.

Which gave her the fifth thought with slow realization.

When had she moved to the bed?!

Choheun sat up, looking around the room in confusion and bewilderment and drowsiness. She glanced at the clock on the nightstand beside her, leisurely blinking at the time of nine in the morning (practice would start later). She saw her phone near it and picked it up, smiling softly at the last message her brother had sent and shook her head, placing it back so she could fix the bed.

(Before Hoseok left, Dohyuk had deleted the messages the last second but left the last message behind. He didn't want to add unknowing pressure for his sister once he realized the implications behind the texts. But he hoped she wouldn't cut during her time there since idols had it hard.)

Deciding to brush off how she ended up in the bed when she swore she fell asleep on the couch, her active mind yet to catch up with her body, Choheun languidly stretched her arms up to the air, back arching and on her tippy toes and sighed. She reluctantly dragged herself to the bathroom, doing her daily routine as usual before walking out to the closet and tiredly eyed the clothes piled inside. She had just moved two days ago now, but she didn't have enough time to organize them.

The teen lazily shrugged one shoulder. She could always do it once she's free. Maybe tonight at twelve would suffice?

She grabbed a simple, oversized striped shirt with the usual she sleeves to cover her wrists and baggy black sweatpants and rushed to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. She closed the bathroom door after she was done, hair just the slightest bit wet because of her hairdryer and folded the clothes she wore yesterday, leaving it on the end of her bed.

Straightening up slightly, the honey-eyed teen blinked repeatedly once she realized her vision was a bit blurry for a few seconds (this always happen at any time whenever she woke up but she didn't know why. Maybe when she was extremely tired?) and looked around the room, squinting her eyes to try and spot her glasses since she would mostly put somewhere obvious to find.

Choheun may have taken a bath, but that didn't mean she was fully awake. After all, she wasn't used to having a full-rested sleep to the point she wanted to go back to bed again.

Not that she knew it.

"Aish..." Choheun whined upon coming to a dead end. They weren't in the room. Maybe her glasses were left in the living room? She did remove it and placed it somewhere before lounging around and chatting with her brother.

Coming to a conclusion, Choheun breathed out a sigh that was close to a whimper and walked out of the room, mind still half-asleep and drowsy or she would've been a bit more aware of how she looked.

Taehyung was the first to notice her.

He was in the middle of eating Seokjin's homemade kimchi, the others slowly piling out of their rooms and pulled a chair for themselves, greeting each other with sleepy good mornings while Jin, Jimin and Hoseok were the only ones somehow awake and smiling the sun with no care of what time it was or how tiring yesterday's practice was. Plus Jeongguk, his only dongsaeng was looking fine and well-rested as if he hadn't been on the floor lying down, drowned in his sweat with exhaustion after their third attempt of the dance. 'Fire' was their most difficult choreography so far.