Ch14: Begin (Smile with me)

Okaaaay, I know that in Korea you turn a year older once you're born, and then you turn one more year older in new year aka lunar calendar, I think, buuuuut I'm going to ignore the latter because I didn't want my head to hurt with all the math and information.

Anyway, if it wasn't obvious by the title of this chap, hopefully, you know who Choheun will be bonding with! ^-^

(Spoiler Alert But Not Really: The song up there is what Choheun will cover and sing. Not the original song, but literally she's gonna cover that covered song. And fanart of Chokook by yours truly. :))

P.S: I'm spoiling all of you guys for 13k words, meaning 2 chapters in one. You're welcome.

"See you later, Choheun-ah!" Jimin said loudly, hugging the smaller girl to his chest in a way that seemed like he didn't want to let go. It was kind of true, actually, since he had been hugging Choheun for the past five minutes and without even loosening his grip, and she was beginning to suspect he wasn't planning on letting go any time soon.

But she didn't mind, of course. If anything, Choheun just snuggled up to the short dancer (except she was still shorter than him-) and buried her face on the space between his neck and shoulder, hoodie paws barely wrapping around his back. "Jimin-ssi, I know that already, but you're not...letting me go." The girl said slowly, still bemused why he was still not letting go. Not that she minded, again, because she liked hugs. At that thought, she snuggled even closer, bubbly and smiley and very, very warm.

Seokjin scoffed, rolling his eyes as he folded his arms. Choheun held back a giggle, he looked like her brother when she turned to hug Eunji instead of him (though she wanted to either laugh at Dohyuk's appalled expression or run to his arms and apologize). "Yah, Jimin-ah, I think you've hugged her for too long, it's not like she's going away. And we need to go or else Son Sungdeuk-nim will come and find us." He said sharply, his lips pulling down to pout.

Jimin chuckled, the sound vibrating through his chest and Choheun smiled, squishing her cheek against it with a happy hum (she wasn't even going to question how her glasses were still intact and not cracked yet). Hugs were so nice. "Okay, hyung. I know you're just jealous Choheun-ah likes me more." He teased with a cheeky grin, hand moving up to pat the girl's hair.

Choheun blinked her eyes open, peering up at the danced who was looking at the others who were also amused and exasperated (Yoongi). What.

"What?" Seokjin sputtered, cheeks coloring as he scowled, "I'm not jealous, what are you talking about? I'm just saying we should part ways or else we're late! And besides," the elder pointed a finger at Jimin, frowning, "if you didn't know, Choheunie likes me better. Which, I bet you actually know." He ended, smirking slightly at the end as if he won something and Choheun blinked slowly when Jimin glared slightly in response, his hold on her tightening a bit before relaxing.

O-kay? Did they know something she didn't?

Namjoon sighed, walking up to them and gently pulled Choheun away from Jimin, who whined a dramatic 'hyuuuung' and briefly made grabby hands for the girl, but Namjoon kept her away from the dancer with an amused smile, dimples showing a bit as he placed a hand on Choheun's shoulder. The others look surprised yet knowing at the bold contact and Choheun was confused again. It's like they knew something about her recently and she was oblivious to it all.

(Oh, she had no idea.)

"Don't look at me like that, Jimin-ah. Someone has to make a move or else we'll be here all day with you suffocating Choheun with your hugs." The Bangtan leader said simply. Jimin pouted childishly like a child who was told he couldn't have his favorite candy and a quiet 'I was not suffocating Choheun-ah' under his breath everyone heard. Namjoon switched his gaze to Seokjin, raising a brow and the elder pointed at himself in a 'what did I do?' fashion. "You, too, hyung. You could've done this earlier."