Ch19: Lie (Find the me that was innocent)

Oop long time no see everyone. :P

Ahem- sorry I didn't mention a heads-up of my 1-month break from the story. Nothing personal, to be honest. Mostly important stuff like birthdays.

Wait, isn't that classified as "personal"?

Oh well, lol. Personal, but not bad xD

In case I might not mention it again, I'll be having another 1-month break this coming December because—well, duh, it's Christmas and New Year. We're all busy in that time, right? x3

Soooo I'm back again, sorry for the cliffhanger last chap, but the whole arc I had in mind for all each member is coming to a close!

Afterward, it's all schedules and more bonding and...

...well, you'll see.

Sorry to keep you waiting! I won't keep my notes this long. It is probably taking up more space than necessary, lol.

Please enjoy!

:)

Hoseok could feel how Choheun tensed in his hold, her breathing picking up heavily and he nearly panicked when he realized she was going through another attack. He wasn't that good at helping a panic attack, but he knew how to prevent one. The maknae-line, sometimes Namjoon and his hyungs, back in their early idol days were proof of that. They no longer had any, not that much, but Hoseok would always help when they were feeling down.

(Namjoon when he was questioning his role as leader and if he wasn't doing enough, Jin's doubt that maybe he was really useless in the group except for his face and his talents and hard work were ignored, Yoongi getting more sleepless nights to work in his studio for them and his anxiety would get worse alone, Jimin's insecurities of his own talents and his image to the point he would starve himself to look better, Taehyung wondering if he was too weird and ARMY would forget him, and then Jeongguk would take the title as the 'Golden Maknae' too much and he was pushing and pushing until he couldn't take it-)

The only slight problem was that he didn't know how to help a girl. It was always one of his band members, but never a trainee, a female—Choheun. He didn't even know why she had a panic attack, but he wasn't letting that discourage him from helping the young teen (she was so young, not even an adult, and who knew how many times she had an attack-).

"Choheun. Choheun-ah, jagi. Please calm down. Can you follow my breathing? Come on, just breath in, then out..." he demonstrated as he hugged her closer to his heaving chest, a hand rubbing on her back in an attempt to comfort her, gentle but firm.

Hoseok continued to instruct her to get her breathing back in control and, at the same time, wanting her to clear her head out of the attack. He started whispering encouraging words and praises when she finally followed his breathing, gasping and stuttering a couple of times. Her body shuddered, shaking like a leaf in the cold winter wind and he had the briefest urge to wrap her with something to keep her warm despite the room being warm.

"I'm s-s-sorry," she choked out, voice wet and rough and so, so tired, and she tried to pull away from the hug, pushing him as if ashamed, but Hoseok only held her tighter if possible. Why was she ashamed?