Special AU: Part Two

Hello and sorry ><

I almost forgot I was supposed to update yesterday on Tuesday.

I got completely sidetracked with studies and projects. Oh well...

But anyway, back for another chapter!

I hope you enjoyed the first part. Is this AU interesting? There are a total of approximately 90-100k+ words in total of this AU, and 6 finished chapters.

I also realized I can write 2k words in under an hour if I planned out the whole scenario without stopping. How cool is that?

Meaning, if I go start updating the canon story again, I can write 10k+ words in 7 days or less.

Ahh, that's what happens when you're forced to write 20k in a week, and l tried to write 3k words every single day. uwu

Dedication right there.

Not sure if I mentioned that or not, but oh well. :)

Was I flexing? Was that a flex?

I promise I didn't mean it, because I'm impressed myself with my own skill in writing. Writing isn't even my primary hobby!

(drawing is life you guys, it's my 2nd fav thing in my entire life with writing in 3rd then BTS in 4th-)

Enjoy as always!

:D

Snowflakes are falling
Getting farther away

I miss you (I miss you)

Seokjin knew something was going on with Jeongguk behind the scenes.

He didn't know how long this had been going, but he took note of it when it perhaps started in the beginning of October. When exactly was unclear, but the changes were there whether they started small or not.

Jeongguk had been distracted when he was eating lunch with them, staring at that same empty spot for the past months but more apparent this time, something like worry and doubt clouding his eyes while absently poking his food Seokjin prepared because the younger never cooked for himself or bought food in the cafeteria.

When classes were over, the younger boy had been very, strangely eager and impatient to go back home.

At first, Seokjin dismissed this as normal. Not the first time. Perhaps Jeongguk was excited for a game or something of that sort. Maybe a message from his parents because that boy always did anything his parents asked (Seokjin had met them, and the two were exasperatedly fond of their youngest son). He knew the others did the same as well—not so much with Yoongi.

But a day passed, then a week after Jimin's birthday, and Seokjin finally noticed something different.

Jeongguk was happy.

He had been always happy, don't get Seokjin wrong, but he was happier as if he had achieved something he had always wanted to do for a very long time and only recently he had done so.

It confused Seokjin a bit. No doubt the others were as well when watching the maknae of their group of seven practically skipped away to class, somewhat excited for the day to end, but they shrugged it off.

Except for the two eldest, of course.

What confused and ignited suspicion in Seokjin was how Jeongguk would subconsciously help them with little things. Like quickly catching whatever Namjoon dropped faster when he'd generally shy away from the dimpled hyung he looked up to, inadvertently give advice or help to Hoseok when they were dancing without noticing he had said it until the older dancer stared at him, absently opening the door for Jimin when he would usually slam it against his face and snicker as the shorter teen yelled, didn't try to destroy Taehyung in a few moves playing video games together in Seokjin's house when they gather together every weekend, instantly giving the cooking tools Yoongi needed when it was his turn to cook and earn a bewildered look from the pale teen, and even offered to help Seokjin to clean when they got a little messy in his house.