"More or less, yes. Why? Were you perhaps worried about me?"

"Tch, not really... I just... Didn't wanna be held accountable if you were to get seriously hurt."

"Well, thank you for asking anyways. I really appreciate your consideration."

"Don't mention it..." Koga spoke. I could've sworn I saw his cheeks dusting pink for a moment. As I opened my mouth to speak again, Inuyasha interrupted me.

"Would you two lovebirds quit yackin' already!? That pesky flea bag needs to explain to us why he's here!" He exclaimed and we both seemed to flush red, look towards each other, then turn away from each other.

"We are not lovebirds! Humph!" We both yelled in unison.

»»---------------------►

Our groups sat down across from each other on some rocks, except for me who decided to stand next to the rock Kagome sat upon, before Koga asked us if we knew where Naraku lives. Inuyasha brashly explained that it's almost impossible to find, prompting Ginta and Hakkaku to ask if that meant we didn't know. "No, it's much more complex than just that of locating his castle. His castle moves from place to place and it is protected by a barrier." I explained and crossed my arms as I sat I front of the rock Kagome was sitting on, causing her to pet my head a little. I glanced up at her and she smiled at me before giving me a wink as if to say 'Sorry! I just couldn't help myself!'. I shook my head at her behavior as Inuyasha pulled his sword on Koga.

"Why do always resort to violence when you argue with someone, Inubaka?"

"Me? What about you wolf pup? You aren't any better than I am!"

"I dare you to come and say that to my face." I said and looked over at Koga, pointing away from the group as if to say 'Run while you still can. I gave you a distraction, now go!'. He smirked at me and gave me a thumbs up before running off with his two men following behind him as Inuyasha trailed over to me and started threatening me. I just yawned and looked up at Kagome, who didn't even think twice when she said my favorite word in the world.

"Sit."

"Argh!"

'Too bad I never got to ask him about that proposition, but that's not what matters. As long as he got away from the mutt safely I don't care... Wait, why do I care if he gets away safely!?' I thought as Kagome called Inuyasha exhausting and caused Inuyasha to go into a depressive state. Kagome thought it was because of what Koga said, but Miroku and Sango told her that it was what she said that got to him. Kagome looked to me as if she was looking for help here and I shrugged.

"I agree with them."

"Not you too!"

»»---------------------►

That night Inuyasha started smelling the scent of Naraku and it caused my ears and tail to spring forth. I sniffed the air and found that he was correct, but that wasn't the only scent in the air, Inuyasha and I gave each other a look before nodding to one another. We both ran off towards the scent with our friends soon following after. We ran as quickly as possible to try and catch them while we still could. 'I know that scent anywhere. It's him, Koga's scent is mixing in with Naraku's! He must be fighting against him, and if he is he's in danger going up against him all alone like that! I just hope he's okay...' As we were running towards the scents Koga jumped through some nearby bushes, running in the opposite direction of where Naraku's scent was coming from. Though the scent still seemed to be close by and almost getting closer even, so Naraku must be chasing after him.

"Koga! What's going on here?" I asked and ran beside him, in between him and Inuyasha, sighing in relief in my head knowing that he didn't seem to be hurt.