28

Welcome back and I hope you all enjoy!

»»---------------------►

~Okami's POV~

Our group was walking together on a mountainside on our search for Naraku, as per usual, nothing eventful regarding Naraku was happening. Kagome and I were talking to each other about how our battles seem to end up being like one big bad dream until she stopped in her tracks. "What's wrong?"

"I sense a sacred jewel shard, and it's closing in, fast!" She exclaimed as she looked behind our group as to where she sensed the jewel shard. In mere moments a familiar whirlwind sped past us. Soon after a certain wolf demon popped out of it.

"Koga?" I asked myself as he made a march towards Kagome, Inuyasha stepping in between them and almost starting an argument already. Right as I was about to step in I heard some yelling coming from nearby.

"Big Sis!" I heard two voices exclaim in unison.

"Hm?" I turned to look at where the noise was coming from, only to see a big blur of wolf fur before feeling myself falling backwards. Ginta and Hakkaku had tackle hugged me to the ground. They quickly sat up and apologized as I groaned.

"It's nice to see you guys too..." I mumbled and sat up, rubbing my now slightly sore head.

"We've missed you, Big Sis!"

"That's sweet of you. I missed you too, but do you guys mind telling me why your group just randomly showed up in front of us like this? I'm kind of confused." I said and the boys beamed at me.

"Well, Koga said he wanted to ask your group something as well as visit Kagome." Ginta started.

"But we think that it's just a cover up!" Hakkaku continued.

"A cover up? For what?" I asked curiously.

"A cover up for the fact that he secretly wanted to come and see you, duh!" They both exclaimed in unison and I blushed faintly, scoffing.

"That's ridiculous. You two need to stop letting your imaginations run wild." I spoke with a sigh.

"But it's true!" Hakkaku exclaimed.

"He's right Big Sis! Koga has been muttering to himself about you nonstop lately without even noticing!" Ginta added.

"Seriously?" I asked.

»»---------------------►

"Uh-huh! Ever since your battle with the wind sorceress, Kagura. He's been muttering about your health. Koga kept saying things about you being injured and that he was wondering how you were doing! Plus we think he might have a proposition for you~" They cooed and I internally sighed, glad that Koga was too busy with Inuyasha and too far away to hear our conversation. 'Why do I feel like they have something to do with that proposition?'

"A proposition huh?" I muttered as they both grinned like idiots as they stared at something behind me.

"What now?" I asked and they snickered.

"Speak of the devil, here he comes!" They said before running off to talk to Kagome.

"See you around, Big Sis!" They exclaimed and started a conversation with Kagome while every now and again glancing in my direction.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked myself before a voice cut in from behind me.

"Okami?" I recognized the voice immediately.

"Something the matter Koga?" I asked and turned to face him. He shook his head at me before rubbing the back of his neck.

"So, uh, how are your injuries doing? Have they healed alright?" He asked and I shrugged.