52

Welcome back my darling readers to another chapter! I hope you all enjoy, now let's get this show on the road already!

»»---------------------►

It's been three whole days since Okami came back to the present day. Kagome has tried to talk her best friend into coming back to the other side and has attempted to explain what happened that night, but she would just brush her off and walk away before she could get a word in. She was stubborn, always has been and always will be, so this didn't come as a surprise to Kagome. The female eventually left her alone to give her time to think things over on her own and decide for herself if she'd ever go back to the feudal era again. Over the course of the three days that she has been back Okami has taken the opportunity to move in with and explain her entire situation to Ozu from the beginning. It felt nice for Okami to finally have someone to confide in other than Kagome since she knew she wouldn't always be able to go to her for help.

As of now the two friends were in class together, with Okami trying to keep track of her notes. All the female could think about was how she acted back on the other side of the well. She had never treated Koga that harshly nor did he understand why she was upset, maybe it was her who was overreacting? Does he hate her for it now? It hurt to think about but it might just be what she deserved in her mind. 'But he was flirting with my best friend right in front of me, like what we have is worth nothing to him! Wait a minute... What do we have? He established quite clearly before that he only has interest in Kagome-chan and I told him he could go for it. As far as he's concerned we are nothing... Why do I even care if we are something more? All I care about are my friends' happiness. Both Koga-kun and Kagome-chan are my friends right? So why do I feel so jealous when I see them together?' She asked herself. At this point she just didn't know what was going on in her head. Subconsciously she had an idea of what she was feeling, but she didn't even want to admit to the thought of her feeling such things.

Then saved by the bell took on a whole new meaning when her thoughts were disrupted by the final school bell of the day ringing in her ears. The raven haired female sighed in relief and stood up, walking out of the room before any of her friends could get close to her. Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi turned to Kagome instantly since they all knew that she was the closest one of them to her, assuming that she knew what was going on. The girl in question finally looked away from the door that her friend just left out of, swinging her book bag over her shoulders as she quickly responded to her friends' stares. "Boy troubles."

"What? Did her bad boy ditch her or something?" Yuka asked sarcastically.

"Well it's a long story. He's in love with both Okami-chan and I... He just can't decide who he wants more." She said as she headed towards the door to follow after her friend.

"What!? So you mean you're getting with your best friend's man!?" All three of her friends in the room with her exclaimed in shock.

"Huh? That's not what I said at all! I'm with someone else remember? He just thinks he can steal me away from who I'm with, and since he also cares for Okami-chan, he's been trying to win her over as well. She's just upset that he flirts with me right in front of her instead of just making a decision already. Now I've gotta go talk to her so I'll see you guys later, okay?" She asked as she ran out the door before any of them could reply. Okami, however, was on her way out of the school by that time. As she walked towards the front gates to the school she was stopped by the one and only blonde bastard himself.

"Hey Okami-chan! What's got you in such a hurry to get home? Do you want me to escort you incase you get into trouble? I mean you don't have Kagome-chan with you this time so I would hate for you to head home by yourself." Hana said as she rolled her eyes.