4

Hey I finally came up with an idea for a filler! I'm giving myself a pat on the back for that hehe and yes in this chapter it has some aspects of the episode "The frog who would become a prince"! Well without further delays on with the chapter!

»»---------------------►

~Okami's POV~

Today Kagome brought her bathing suit to the feudal era and went swimming. Upon her finishing and changing we started again on our way to find the jewel shards. On the way we started to pass a village and I turned to the two next to me. "Hey, you guys wanna stop and rest for a little longer before fully heading back on our journey?" I asked and Kagome smiled.

"Getting an extra bit of time to rest would be nice." Kagome said.

"But we just rested and you swam Kagome!" The mutt complained.

"All that comes out of your mouth are complaints. Why don't you just calm down and lighten up a bit?" I told him.

"Well I would be calm, but so far we only have a few jewel shards and that number isn't really rising either!" Dog breath stated his voice rising.

"Well the only thing that is rising right now is your voice and I don't need to hear that, sorry mutt face, but you've been practically outvoted here." I said to him crossing my arms.

"Who're you callin' mutt face, wolf pup! I mean you can't even keep control of your powers!" He yelled at me.

"Excuse me? I just got these powers so it'd be simple as to why I can't keep control of them! Also you can't even control your sword!" I yelled back. We both had red raging auras around us as if we were on fire.

"Grrr..." We both said looking at eachother as Kagome tried to calmly stop us from fighting. Soon enough the flea coughed and interrupted us. We turned our heads towards him curiously.

"Maybe if I were to put my say into this it could help?" He said and Inuyasha smirked.

"Yeah Myoga hasn't gotten his vote in yet." Dog boy said and I glared at him before looking at Myoga who had moved from Inuyasha's shoulder to mine.

"Okay Myoga go ahead." Kagome nodded from behind me.

"Well if I'm to be honest..." He said in a serious tone looking down. Soon enough he looked back up with a smile and had flowers around him.

"I think that taking a longer break would be wonderful!" The flea happily said and I smirked looking at Inuyasha.

"See! Even Myoga wants more time to rest, so let's go!" I happily took Kagome's hand and started to run off with her. We smiled and laughed running away from the mutt as he shouted and ran after us. A little while later we made our way into the village to find everyone was murmuring and muttering to each other. They weren't talking about us but they were talking about how their mistresses have been taking more and more women into their castle, but none have yet to return. I looked to the side of the village to find a castle on a big hill.

"Hm..." We walked into a nice place to eat and sat down. We were then served by the owner of the place. I looked around as I ate to find only one other person in here with us eating quietly. It was a little boy with jet black hair and red eyes who seemed to have a quite determined look on his face. He was so adorable but I could only wonder why he was in here by himself. He wore a nice looking kimono and purple scarf around his neck making me believe he could be rich. The owner seemed to notice me looking at him and sat down with us.

"I can only wonder what his business here is." The owner said and we all looked at the owner then the child then back to the owner again.

"Huh? Isn't he your son?" Kagome asked.