-Episode10-[Foreplay]

Start from the beginning

"How should I make it up to you?" He asked. Unsure what to reply, I remained silent.

"I'm such a failure, aren't I? Even you, the person so dear to me, don't want to talk to me anymore" he murmured.

"That's bullshit. If I was 'so dear' to you then, you wouldn't have treated me like some kind of rubbish like that"

He tightened his grip around my waist and pulled my head to his bare chest.

"Don't try to get me feel pity all over you, Gusion. I don't buy that" I say, despite my heart screaming out for him. I don't know, I just don't know how to feel about him anymore. I don't want to forgive him but, the thought of not being able to be close to him never sounds pleasant to my ears either.

"I'm sorry" he whispered quietly in a low, sad tune making depressed just by hearing it. Is it just me or this is the first time ever that he apologizes to someone?

I shut my eyes and inhaled before taking a deep breath. But the fact that I didn't know what to say still remains.

"Layla betrayed me, didn't she? That damn..." said Gusion.

"She didn't"

"How would you know that?"

"Well..that's um..nothing" I held myself back from telling him the truth. "She probably thinks her team is superior to us"

"Who knows" he said and pulled his head back up, looking straight at me.

"S-Say...why don't we join the others for dinner?" I asked, wanting to change the topic. I'm horrible and lying and it wouldn't be pretty if he caught me doing it.

"What if I say I want my dinner to be you?" He said, his gaze as intense as ever. "Would you submit yourself to me and offer your body as my delicious meal?"

The statement drove me into a blushing mess. I repeatedly shook my head. "No! Ew!"

Without wasting time any further, Gusion hopped off the window landing his feet on the the ground completely. He picked me up bridal style and headed towards his bed.

"Oi! Gusion you can't!" I screamed, trying to break free from his grasp.

"And who says I can't, hm?" The next thing I knew, was that he placed me on the soft mattress and hovered himself on top of me. No matter how much we placed ourselves in this position, it never fails to make my heart race in an undeniably incredible speed.

"Now tell me, would you betray me like she did?" He asked in a demanding tune. I quickly shook my head from side to side. "I would never"

A smirk formed around his lips. His gaze softened yet still sharp enough to cut through the layers of my soul. Gradually, he lowered his face down on top of mine and claimed my lips, savoring every bit of flavor. I closed my eyes, allowing myself to drown completely under his mercy. His fingers lingered on top of my head and twirled the strands of my hair. It feels so right to be with him again... oh, so...

"Gosh what the hell am I seeing?!" We both broke free from our heated kiss and whipped our heads to the direction of Harley's voice. Next to him stood Angela who was covering her eyes while Harley was making a disgusted expression.