"Fine!" I gritted back. "And if it's there, your sorry ass is going to write me the longest apology letter in history."

***

Ten minutes of Jimin's reckless driving later, we were already standing in front of the hotel he and I had spent our night together. Now, I'm no driving expert, but Jimin certainly seems to be taking it all out on the gas pedal. That would be hot if I weren't so outrageously angry with him.

Luckily it didn't take us long to resolve the issue. The lady at the reception desk already had his wallet and recognized him the moment we entered the lobby. The cleaning lady had found it the same morning and had diligently handed it over at the reception.

"See?" I sneered, suppressing the urge to literally stick my tongue out to him, but that would be childish. "I'm not the criminal mastermind you thought me to be."

Jimin scoffed, putting his wallet back in the pocket of his jacket.

"Sorry." He mumbled once we were back in the car, his gaze averted from mine. From how little I knew about him, I could easily deduce the man did not like to be proven wrong.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how innocent I am." I snickered, reaching out to grab my seat belt.

Jimin leaned over and reached out for it at the same time, so somehow our faces ended up being inches apart. I let out a shuddering exhale just as his breath cascaded down my neck.

"I got it." I grumbled somberly. Just some hours ago I'd give anything to have his body on mine again, but now after being accused of theft, my mood had shifted slightly.

"Just tell me where to drop you off." He said flatly, putting the key into ignition and starting the car. The vehicle roared back to life.

"Does a low-life thief like me deserve to be driven around in your million-dollar ride, sir?" I asked innocently. He merely scuffed, still not looking at me. Somehow his whole body stiffened, overcome by this mysterious tension I couldn't figure out the cause of.

"You're being annoying, do you know that?" he muttered, steering the wheel to the right. The Porsche came to a smooth halt right in front of a red light.

Suddenly I had this inexplicable urge to punish him for accusing me of stealing his wallet without even giving me a chance to explain myself. I'm a handful, but I'm definitely not a criminal. Something in my stomach was pulling, a mixture of excitement and amusement.

I leaned in closer, my breath right next to his ear. I let my tongue just graze over his earlobe.

"It didn't seem to me like I was annoying you last night, big guy." I aspirated.

And there it was. He groaned softly, eyes so dark and heated it made me shudder. To make matters even more unbearable for him, I slid my hand down his thigh, and glanced down only to see his now very obvious bulge pressing against the fabric of his tight jeans.

Next thing I knew, Jimin stomped on the gas pedal, the sudden acceleration gluing me to the back of my seat. A couple of sharp turns later he pulled over in a dark rest area, bringing the Porsche to an abrupt halt.

At this point, my heart was beating at an Olympic speed. He turned to look at me straight in the face, as if he was daring me to continue what I had just initiated. His eyes studied me, examining and challenging me. All of my confidence and smugness evaporated in this moment of his intimidating gaze piercing through me.

Before I could do or even say anything though, his hands shot to cup my face roughly and he clashed his lips into mine. There was anger and ferocity, but also need laced into the kiss. Before I could tease some more, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him, yanking my head back as my legs straddled him.