✨UNDER ATTACK✨

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?", everyone asked. I sighed and explained, "I remembered the car number that hit Nicholas's car. But 2 days later I found the car broken beside the lake. But somehow, all the things are leading us to Lucas, which is quite fishy to me. But I saw him cry for Kimmy in hospital. He didn't see me but I believe those tears are true and those were not done by him. Now see this no. of that car and it had belonged to Stella 2 months ago as the record. But the car bought by Lucas. Lucas King isn't the king of this game, he is just soldier of it". The first question from Rose," Are you sure?". I nodded in yes.

After 5 minutes of silence, Nicolas opened his mouth, "I don't know what to say. But I want to say something. I'm proud of you, Annie. Maybe we are wrong about Lucas".

After that, Nicholas brought me to a room where so many guns hanging around.

'So many. Big to small to tiny'

"Are you sure? It's too heavy for me", I complained as he handed me a big gun, I didn't know what was it's name. "First hold it", Nicolas said in serious voice. As he handed it to me, I bend down. It was too heavy. Nicolas sighed and took it from my hand.

'Ahh!!! It was too heavy'

Then he handed me small gun like the gun, I had played in childhood.

" Now follow my instruction.
Hold the gun firmly with your proper grip.
• Align the sights on the target.
• Place the center of the first pad of your trigger finger on the trigger
• Begin pressing the trigger rearward, smoothly, without moving anything else or while moving everything else as little as possible. Once you have created enough pressure on the trigger, it will move, sometimes imperceptibly until the striker, firing pin or hammer in the gun is activated and starts the ignition process, firing the gun", I nodded, as he described everything. I did as he told. But as I fired, I flinched a little and I missed the aim. "If you “jerk” or “flinch” before or at the instant you fire the gun, the shot will most probably head somewhere other than where intended", he explained. I punched on his chest. "You should explain it earlier". He smirked only.

I then tried one more time and I succeed. In happy, I just jumped on him. He Chuckled at my child ness. Then he placed me on my feet.

Then I spend one hour in shooting. I started to love it.

"Wow! You're improving so fast", he complimented. I thanked him. Xander and Liam entered and informed,"We should go home now. By the way Annie, can you ask them about dinner outside?". Hearing this, I started to jump like a small baby. Liam grabbed my shoulder to stop me from jumping. Loam asked," Please, can you?". I shouted,"Oh sure. Done".

We went outside after biding everyone goodbye.

"Where will we be going for dinner?", I asked. Nicco said,"We will think about that later". He also winked at me.

Today was very tiring for me. I closed my eyes and rested my head on Nicco's should.

Last I heard," Sweet dream".

~~~

Nicholas's POV.

️•▶️

'She looks cute while sleeping'

"She clearly understand everything, but I still don't believe in Lucas. And about Stella, I think she can't plan something this perfect", Liam exclaimed. Clearly I didn't believe in Lucas. Stella was a girl and wife too, she couldn't do that.

'Women are very soft and kind in heart like my Annie'

"Guys, Stella is different especially not like ours. But still, I don't believe in her. My main point is we don't know about her and her family. She never let us met her parents", Xander said.

'Yes, Xander is right. We have neither met them nor we knew are they alive'

Thinking about this, we reached home. I scooped my Annie in my arm and went inside.

"Where were you all? What happen to Annie?",Emily asked. I said,"Shh... She is sleeping. We were.. Going out". I whispered. I couldn't tell these girls about these things like shooting or things we did. Boys all knew about these. They were also in. " But she skipped college today. Next time if principal Rose complain, you will handle those", this time, first time in my life time, Isabella threatened me. I was too shock to react. "Oh my cutie Bella", George hugged her and kissed her cheek.

But those happiness didn't exist long.

Bang! Bang!
Bang! Bang! Bang!

"We are under attack!!!", Annie shouted as the gunshot woke her up.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
&
SHARE!
Thank you!
❤💚❤💛❤💞❤💙❤💜❤

VOTE!COMMENT!&SHARE!Thank you!❤💚❤💛❤💞❤💙❤💜❤