Chapter 8

Sage's P.O.V.

We arrived at my house, and Taylor grabbed his luggage. He didn't bring much. Just a duffel bag and a backpack. "Why did you bring just that?" I asked Taylor.

Taylor shrugged. "I don't usually pack much. Plus I like to buy souvenirs." he laughed.

I laughed as well. "I'm the same way." I agreed.

My mom unlocked the door. "You know the rules Sage, Taylor is not allowed in your room."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I know." I sighed.

My mom had this strict rule of no boys in my room. Besides Jack and JJ, but they've been my best friends for life. My mom thinks I'm going to get raped. But I know Taylor wouldn't do that, so I don't know why she's worrying.

Taylor laughed. "Attitude much?" he teased.

I stuck my tongue out at him and stomped inside.

Inside, I slipped off my shoes and ran to the guest room. "Your room." I giggled and pecked Taylor on the lips.

Taylor grabbed me and pulled me closer as we started to make out, but we were interuppted by someone clearing their throat. It was my mom. Taylor and I pulled apart. "Sorry." I murmured while awkwardly looking away.

My mom laughed at us. "You know, I always wished you and Jack got together-"

I cut my mom off uncomfortably. "Mom, that's in the past, I don't like him anymore, let's forget about that all together, okay?" I rambled, pushing my mom away.

I turned back to Taylor awkwardly. "Sorry..." I murmured.

Taylor shrugged and took my hands. "That's okay. Now where were we?" He smirked.