Chapter 3

Sage's P.O.V.

I finally hang up the phone with Jack, and I FaceTime Taylor.

It rang for a couple seconds, and then Taylor picked up. He saw it was me, and he smiled. "Hey baby girl," he said cutely, making me giggle and smile back at him. "God, I love your smile."

I looked down and blushed. "Really?" I asked him.

"Yes, really." Taylor said confidently.

I gave him a small smile, then began to talk. "So, Jack called me back today."

Taylor looked surprise. "Really?"

I nodded. "And we're friends again. This is the happiest day of my life." I over-exaggerated.

Taylor scoffed. "No it wasn't. The day we began dating was the happiest day of your life I'd hope."

I laughed. "Yeah, maybe that beat it, but only by a little bit." I said in a teasing tone.

Taylor pouted. "I'm hurt! Only by a little bit?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Of course it was the happiest day of my life you big baby," I said with a small laugh. "By a mile."

Taylor's playful pout was replaced by a smile on his beautiful face. His light brown eyes were shining happily, and he just looked genuinely happy. I'm glad I can do that to him. "I'm glad, because it was the happiest day of my life." he said quietly.

I felt my eyes tearing up. "Taylor," I complained, blinking fast. "Stop being so cute!"

Taylor laughed. "I'm sorry baby." he said.

I smiled at him. "It's okay..."

Taylor was silent for a moment. He seemed to be studying my face.

I waved my hand in from of the lens. "Taylor?" I called. He seemed spaced out.

Taylor blinked his brown eyes and snapped back into focus. "Sage, can I tell you something?" he asked.

I nodded, becoming serious. "Yeah."

Taylor took in a deep breath. "I love you."

I really wasn't in the mood to update, but I kinda knew that I promised you guys an update, so here I am.

I'll update tomorrow or Friday.

Keep shining.

Sarah