Chapter 4

Jack G's P.O.V.

I opened the door to JJ's house, and walked into the kitchen. "Hey JJ!" I said when I saw him sitting on his kitchen counter, drinking some orange juice.

There's a reason to why I call him JJ. At school when people would call one of us, we both would turn around, so everyone ended up calling him JJ, so I ended up getting into the habit of calling him JJ.

JJ nodded his head at me. "Sup?" he said.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face. "I became friends with Sage again." I burst out.

A smile erupted on JJ's face. "Nice bro!" he said. "So you're all good with her?"

I nodded happily. I was still upset that she was dating Taylor, but it's sort of my fault. I waited too long for her, and I guess I have to pay the price. But I would still wait for her, no matter how long it takes.

"Jack... Jack... dude!" I heard my name being called multiple times. 

I looked up and sighed. "Sorry," I said, "what did you say?"

JJ looked at me and sighed as well. “I said, is that why you're in a good mood?” he asked me.

I laughed. I said, “yes!” and lightly punched him in the shoulder.

JJ laughed too and then he became serious, his blue eyes bearing into me. “So you're not mad about Sage and Taylor anymore?”

“Not anymore,” I responded, settling myself down a bit. “I'm still a little bit upset with myself though.” I looked at him, and he was just looking at me, so I continued talking, “it upsets me because I know it's my fault. I had the chance to ask her to be my girlfriend and so did Taylor, but Taylor took the chance before I could. So it's my fault she's not in my arms right now. But I'll wait for her. They can't last forever.”

“Right?”

Hey hey hey! I promised an update on Thursday or Friday... but it's Saturday... SORRY!

I'm in a better mood now, so I decided to finish updating for you today, because I had this chapter half written already.

Tomorrow is my brother's birthday and he is turning nine! I'm scared because it was over nine years ago that I wished upon a shooting star for him.

Anyways, I have to go to my brother's birthday party soon, so I'm going to go! Enjoy this little update and I will see you on Monday or Tuesday. (I'm not writing tomorrow because it's my brother's birthday)

Keep shining!

xx Sarah :)