Chapter 14

Hey guys, I'm updating now bc I'm in hell... *sighs* sorry, I mean school. I was at a school dance last night, and I sort of lost my voice. But the dance was great. It was an LGBTQ dance, so lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgenders, and any other queer people(ie me; I'm pansexual) were there, and it was fun. I enjoyed grinding on hot girls 😏
Anyways, here's chapter 14!

Shawn met up with me after school, and put his arm around my neck. "What's up buttercup?" he asked. "How was the first day?"

I laughed and shrugged his arm off. "It was okay, and don't call me that."

Shawn chuckled. "I'll call you whatever I want." He teased.

I shoved him. "Wanna come over?" I asked.

Shawn looked down at his clothes. "Let me go home and change first, I'm kinda sweaty from gym."

I nodded and we separated once we got to his house. I crossed the street and opened the door, heading straight to the backyard to let Singer in. I led Singer inside and was greeted by an unexpected visitor.

The tall boy standing in front of me smirked, holding out his arms. "Hey little sis, wanna give me a hug?"

"Jax!" I gasped, running and hugging him. "What are you doing home?"

My big brother chuckled. "I took the week off to come visit my favourite little sister." He teased, poking me.

"I'm your only sister." I said rolling my eyes, shoving his hand away from me.

"Doesn't mean you're not my favourite!" Jax laughed, grabbing my hair and twirling his finger around it.

Jax and I looked down at the sound of a howl, belonging to my lovely dog Singer. "I see you got a puppy!" Jax commented, bending down and petting the little husky puppy. Singer let out a content little yip, sniffing Jax's hand and jumping on his hind legs to lick his face all over.

"Singer, down!" I commanded, dragging him off Jax. "Yeah, mum got him for me after the whole Taylor thing."

"What did Taylor do to you?" Jax narrowed his eyes.

I looked down as I hugged my puppy. "He was cheating on me." I whispered.

"Oh Sage, I'm so sorry. That sorry little fucker is going to die." Jax spat.

I flinched in shock. My big brother had never been this violent.

Jax saw me flinch, and hugged me. "I'm sorry sis. I didn't mean to scare you. But I hope you have enough money to bail me out of jail." He rummaged through one of his bags and pulled out a very large bottle of alcohol. He popped open the cap and chugged down almost the entire thing.

"Umm, Jax, since when have you started drinking?" I asked, standing up. Singer started growling at him, and I snapped at him, "Singer, that's enough!"

Jax shrugged, "not long ago," he slurred. He was drunk already! "Don't worry about it Sage, I'm fine."

He reached into his bag and pulled out two more alcohol bottles, and trudged to the living room. He opened one bottle and chugged that one too. "Uhh, Jax, I don't think you should-"

"Sage, leave it alone!" Jax spat at me, his hazel eyes glaring at me coldly. "I said I was fine."

I went over to my big brother as he opened another bottle of alcohol, and drank it all. "Jax-"

"Sage, shut up!" Jax roared, flinging his empty bottle at me, and it shattered at my feet, making me scream.

My eyes teared up in fear as my brother's eyes widened, and he came over to me. "Sage, I'm so sorry." He whispered.

I backed away from him, realizing why he was here and not at work.

He had been fired because of his newly found drinking problem.

Okay, so this was supposed to be updated two months ago... but it never happended... oops... anyways, what do you think of Jax?

I have to go. Bye my shining stars!

Keep shining!

Xoxo Sarah