Chapter 9

I woke up and looked at my clock. It was 3pm! Shit!

I jumped out of bed and threw on the first outfit I saw, which was a teal and white shirt, and my white leggings. I quickly put my hair up in a fishtail braid and picked up my cell phone. Taped to it, was a note from Taylor.

Gone out shopping. Love you baby. See you tonight for dinner,

Taylor ❤️

I smiled at this cute little note. He's so sweet. I noticed that my cramps were happening, meaning my period was here. I decided to call Taylor and ask him to pick up some tampons for me.

Ring, ring.

Ring, ring.

Ring, ring.

Then he picked up. "Hey babe." He seemed out of breath.

"Hey Taylor, can you pick me up some tampons while you're out?" I asked him.

"Tampons? Oh yeah, tampons! Alright, sure. No problem. Look, I gotta go now beautiful, I'll see you-"

"Taylor! Come back! I'm still horny!" A feminine voice called from Taylor's side of the phone.

What?

"Taylor? Who was that?" I asked him slowly.

"No one." Taylor answered quickly.

"Taylor, you're cheating on me, aren't you?" My voice quivered as I spoke into the phone. Tears started to rush out of my eyes.

"Crap..." Taylor said under his breath. "Look, Sage I-"

"No. I get it. I'm not enough for you. You know what? You can go be with her, see if I care! Look for your bags in the middle of my street, cuz that's where they'll be!" My voice got liuder and louder as I continued speaking until I was screaming at the top of my lungs. Then I paused to catch my breath. "I thought you actually loved me..." I whispered quietly. "We're done."

I hung up the phone and I started bawling. How could he? He was my boyfriend. I loved him! But I wasn't good enough for him.

I picked up my phone again and facetimed Jack. It rang once before he picked up, with a smile. "Hey Sage!" He said before he noticed my tears. "What's wrong?"

I was sobbing so hard I could barely speak. "T-Taylor." I choked on my words. "He-he cheated on me."

Jack's eyes gave away his fury. "He what?" He roared.

I covered my face with my hand. "I-I can't believe he would do that." I sobbed.

"Sage, I'm catching the next flight there." Jack said.

I shook my head. "No, don't come because of me." I begged.

Jack blinked. "Sage, I love you. I still have feelings for you. I would do anything for you." He states before hanging up.

An: awwe, Sage! I needed Taylor and Sage to break up, so I decided to do this. I hope you like it! I love you all! Keep shining! Also, the multimedia is the outfit Sage chose.