Chapter 16

Jack G's P.O.V.

Goddamn English, why the Hell do I have to write an essay about MacBeth? What is the freaking point of this? I was trying to work on an essay for my English class that was due tomorrow, and I was seriously about to pull my freaking hair out. 

Ring, ring!

Ring, ring!

I groaned aloud, picking up my iPhone from the bookstand that was beside my bed. It was Shawn. I picked it up. 

"Hey Shawn, what's up?" I asked, putting the call on speaker, and placing it down so I could continue working on this stupid god forsaken essay. 

"Jack?" Shawn sounded distressed. "Jack, Sage is hurt."

My brown eyes widened in alarm. "Sage is what? Damnit Shawn, what the Hell happened?"

Shawn quickly explained what happened as quickly as possible, and I was fuming; I wouldn't be surprised if there was smoke flaming out of my ears. "I'm coming down." I said and without giving him a chance to respond, I hung up on Shawn. I threw my essay aside, pulling out my suitcase from under my bed. My essay could wait; Sage was in the fucking hospital.

My mom would be pissed at me, I realized as I called a cab, but I pushed the thought away. I would deal with her later. 

Suitcase packed, I waited for a cab to come get me, anxiously wanted to see Sage.

Sage's P.O.V.

I kept my face emotionless as Doctors were flooding into my hospital room, stabbing me with needles. The nurses, bitches and shits, kept talking to me, asking me where the most pain was, what the pain felt like on a scale of 1-10, whether I wanted to see my mom or not. I just kept shaking my head. I didn't want anyone. If my own big brother could hurt me, anyone could. 

Shawn had even tried coming in, but I screamed at him, taking out all my anger on him. The Doctors had to send him outside, because he was "Distressing the patient". I didn't even notice the hurt look that Shawn gave me as he was sent out of the room. 

I wanted no one.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Hours later, of the Doctors asking questions about how I'm feeling, and me blankly saying I'm fine, I was so sick of it. I hated how upside down my life have gone, just on the first day of school. 

The door creaked open, and I lost control of everything. "Just please leave me alone!" I wailed, covering my face with my hands, ignoring the pain that shot through my hands from the cuts from glass. "Get the Hell out of my room!"

Doctors came rushing into my room, and started to drag the person out of the hospital room, but I heard a voice that I missed calling my name. "Wait! Sage, wait it's me!" 

I looked up. "Jack?" I whispered. "Wait, let him stay, please!"

The Doctors looked at me, then exchanged looks before Jack ran to me and did something I was not expecting. 

He slammed his lips onto mine.

WORD COUNT: 504 words