Chapter 1

Six Months After 1st MAGCON

Sage'sP.O.V.

It's been six months since I'd said yes to Taylor. I'm really glad I did. I couldn't be happier with him. He'd always fly out to see me, and he's been the greatest boyfriend I could ever have. I can't believe Jack G had me all wrapped around his finger. I couldn't picture myself with anyone else but him. Now I know that Jack G isn't the only boy on the face of this earth, I can focus my attention on other people. Like Taylor.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I immediately recognized the ringtone. It was Taylor!

My smile widened as I picked up the phone. "Hi!" I said happily.

I heard Taylor chuckle. "Hey there beautiful, how are you today?"

I smiled widely. "I'm fantastic." I said, getting off the chair and pacing the ground.

I could feel Taylor smiling. "Have you heard from Jack yet?"

I sighed. Gilinsky had stopped talking to me again, ever since that day he found out Taylor and I were dating. I remember that day loud and clear...

"Sage?"

I'd just hung up on the phone with Taylor, and I heard Jack Gilinsky call my name. "Yes?" I called back.

Jack rounded the corner, and I could see that his brown eyes were filling with tears. I stood up in alarm. "Jack? What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're dating Taylor now?" Jack whispered.

I sighed and sat down again. "You heard didn't you?"

Jack's brown eyes were staring coldly at me. "I thought you liked me!" he exclaimed, making me flinch. "I thought you wanted to date me!"

I let my hazel eyes glower at him. "Okay, I did! But not anymore, I'm with Taylor, and I'm happy with Taylor!"

"I thought that I'd be the one to make you happy, the one to make you smile when you're unhappy, the one to kiss you if you feel unloved. It' swhat I wanted for you!" he yelled. "For us!"

I glared at him, and if looks could kill, Jack would've been dead meat then. "Not everything is about you." I said coldly.

Jack's eyes widened. "I know not everything is about me," he informed me. "I just thought that you were the one." he stood there, staring at me for a moment.

"But apparently you're not."

I watched as he went back upstairs, slamming the door.

I sighed. How was I going to fix this?

"Sage?" I heard a voice call my name.

"Hmm?" I said.

"I said, have you heard from Jack yet?" Taylor repeated his question.

"No," I said sadly, blinking away tears. "Not yet."

Taylor sighs. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't know he'd take it that badly."

I exhaled loudly. "Neither did I..."

Hey guys! It is now April 10th, and that means the first chapter is up!

I can't wait to write for you guys again!

I must go now!

Keep shining!

xx Sarah