Chapter 6

Sage's P.O.V.

I was waiting at the airport for Taylor to come in. Taylor was coming in for a visit, and I was super pumped to see him. I hadn't seen him in three weeks. His Grandpa was sick in the hospital, so he couldn't come see me. And my mom wouldn't let me go and see him. It really sucked, but with the many skype calls, and phone calls and texting, we made it work. And now I'm going to see him now that he's better!

"Flight 120 has just landed." Someone on the loud speaker announced.

That was Taylor's flight!

I rushed to the terminal where he'd be getting off, and as soon as I saw him, I tackled him in a hug, making him drop his carry ons. "Sage!" He cried, hugging me tightly.

"Why hello there Mr. Caniff." I giggled, giving him a peck on the cheek.

Taylor pouted. "You missed." He said pointing to his lips.

I froze in my spot. He wanted me to kiss him?

He bent down before I could give it much thought, and he planted his lips against mine.

His lips were soft, and gentle against mine. I instantly reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, entangling my fingers in his short hair, making him moan.

I smirked into the kiss as I pressed my entire body against him. I was running out of breath, but didn't want to stop.

I pulled back, meaning to kiss him on the cheek one more time, but as soon as I got a breath, Taylor grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for more.

Soon enough, our tiny little kiss had turned into a makeout session. He ran his tongue against my bottom lip, and I opened up immediately, giving him permission to explore my mouth.

I felt Taylor run his tongue along my teeth, and I felt a shiver inside me. Being able to do this with Taylor is absolutely amazing. HE'S amazing.

Someone cleared their throat, and Taylor and I pulled apart immediately, both of us blushing.

"Oops." I said as I grabbed his hand and we walked away.

I AM BACK

FROM

ZE DEAD

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK THIS LONG TO UPDATE BUT LIFE ISN'T EXACTLY EASY RIGHT NOW!

Just know that I'll always come back to Wattpad, it just takes a matter of time. I would never forget my books on Wattpad, or even my readers.

I love you all.

So here's a little bit of Saylor fluff, and I hope you liked it.

Keep shining! (WOOOO I'M BACK)

Sarah xx