Chapter 13

Above or to the side is the picture that Sage posts on FaceBook.

Sage's P.O.V.

First day of grade ten. I was stoked to see my best friends, Lindy, Skye, Rita, Rose and Cassidy. Well, Shawn will be there too, but he has his own group of friends. I can't wait to meet new people this year. I used to dread the day school started back up again. But now that I'm in high school that's changed. I love my school, for many reasons. One; it's an all around amazing school, two; everyone loves everyone. Everyone supports everyone.

I walk through the halls of Abby Benjimen Secondary School (AN: totally fake school), enjoying the fresh clean look of it. I headed towards the tech wing where all the smokers hung out. The first person I saw was Rita. "RITA!" I screamed, running towards the dirty blonde haired girl, taking a flying leap into her arms.

"SAGE!" Rita screamed, wrapping her arms around my body.

I giggled and got off Rita's small body. "How was your summer with your aunt Daisy in Australia?"

Rita shrugged. "It was alright. I missed Rose."

In case you didn't know, Rita is bisexual, and Rose is lesbian, and they are dating. They have been for eight months. They are such a cute couple.

"Have you seen Rose since you've been back?" I asked.

Rita shook her head. "She's been out of town since-"

"RITA!"

Rita whipped around, and her eyes physically lit up. "ROSIE!" The happy girl ran towards her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around the skinny girl. The dirty blond haired girl buried her face in her girlfriend's hair, and I could see her shaking of sobs. I quietly pull out my phone and take pictures, posting them on facebook with the caption:

Cutest couple ever! W/ Rose Elliat & Rita Lorast.

Both girls didn't even notice when their phones went off. They were too in bliss, in each other's arms. I knew they loved each other.

Lindy and Skye walked into the hallway, skipping with their arms linked. They are such dorks. "Hey losers," I teased my two best friends.

Skye laughed. "Hey hubaby boo boo!" She yelled, running to hug me.

I smiled and pulled away. "Rosie and Rita had a beautiful reunion." I pointed to the pair who were now making out.

Lindy laughed. "They better hope that we don't comment later." She smirked.

I laughed. "How was your-"

Lindy cut me off. "No, how was YOUR summer? I hear you had some romance with Jack Gilinsky."

I shook my head. "No, we like each other, we're best friends, but we aren't dating."

Skye sighed. "Too bad. When are you going to see him next?"

I shrugged. "Next summer." I responded.

Lindy nudged me. "Maybe soon."

I shook my head again. "No, it's his senior year. He needs to focus on school."

Skye frowned. "I'm sorry Sage."

I sat down in the hall. "It's alright. We're willing to wait."

Lindy smiled. "Good for you."

Hey guys. I need help getting ideas for a puppy name. That's right, I might be getting a puppy!

Girls and boys names please!

Love you all! Byee! Vote, comment and share!