Chapter 10

Jack G's P.O.V.

The next thing I knew, I was opening the door to Sage's house. I closed the door and ran up the step's three at a time. "Sage?" I called, bursting into her room. The first thing I see was her in the corner, crying her beautiful hazel eyes out. Even when she was crying, she was still beautiful. "Sage, come here." I opened my arms for her.

Sage got up and ran into my arms. I wrapped them around her and hugged her as tight as possible. When Taylor hurt her, he hurt my world. I would never forgive him.

Once Sage was done crying, I tipped her head up to look at me. "Can I punch Taylor in the face?" I asked, putting a small grin on her face.

"Please." Sage whispered, burying her face into my chest.

I chuckled softly and sat us down on her bed. "How did you find out he was cheating?" I asked, brushing her hair behind her ear.

Sage sniffled. "I called him to ask him to buy me tampons, and I heard the other girl say, 'Taylor? Baby come back, I'm still horny.' And he lied to me about it too!"

I shook my head and sighed. "He doesn't deserve a girl as amazing as you." I whispered.

Sage pulled away. "Jack, not now please."

I nodded say. "Look, lets eat ice cream and watch your favourite movie. Still love High School Musical?"

"Of course!" Sage cheered, immediately cheering up.

I laughed as I popped the movie in.

~~~~

Sage's P.O.V.

"WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!" Jack and I sang together. When Jack and I were both in Omaha, this was our go to movie. Our favourite.

Jack's P.O.V.

I loved it because of the smile Sage always had while watching it. It was such a beautiful smile...

... it still is.

Sage's P.O.V.

I looked at Jack. He was literally my other half. Why did I date Taylor? I know Jack is the one.

I love him.

Jack's P.O.V.

I love her.