Chapter 5

JJ's P.O.V.

I haven't told Jack this, but I haven't been talking to Sage either. Quite frankly, I was upset that she'd kissed me, and on the last day there, she agreed to be Taylor's girlfriend. I know I kissed her first, but she kissed back, and told me she liked both Jack and I now. She never mentioned liking Taylor. That's wrong.

I sighed as Jack kept blabbering on about how Sage and his friendship was so perfect, and how Taylor and Sage couldn't last for long, I almost got jealous. Hell, I was jealous! I wish I could have Sage for my own, but I know I couldn't. She was with Taylor and Jack liked her.

I could never be with the girl I wanted. It seemed I could never get what I want. It was so frustrating sometimes- no, all the time.

"JJ?" I heard Jack say.

"Mmm?" I hummed, letting him know I was listening, even though I wasn't.

"JJ, you aren't listening to me. What's wrong?" Jack demanded to know.

I shrugged and looked away from

him. "Nothing."

I could feel Jack's brown gaze burning into the side of my blond head. "I swear to god, if you don't stop looking at me like that..." I mutter jumping off the counter and walking out of the kitchen, with Jack right on my heels.

"JJ, please. Tell me what's wrong." Jack insisted.

I sighed. "I haven't talked to Sage since we found out she was dating Taylor."

"What? JJ, you were the one who was telling me not to ignore her! Why are you ignoring her?" I was right. Jack wasn't happy with me.

"Okay, listen Jack. So, the Friday we arrived at the first MAGCON, I may have kissed her. And she kissed me back." I looked at him, but he was staring at me expectantly, waiting for me to continue.

I huffed. "She informed me of her feelings for you, and she may have a little bit if feelings for me, but she never mentioned anything about Taylor. It really pissed me off I guess?" I ended it off as a question.

Jack rubbed his hands together. "JJ. You told me to go talk to Sage, and now I'm telling you the same thing."

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Fine." I mutter.

This was a little update because I felt I'd been falling behind with my writing. A lot has been happening with me; good and bad.

I will share it all with you.

-Fell behind in my courses

-Lost feelings for my crush

-BRENT RIVERA FOLLOWED AND RT'ED ME WHAT 😭😭😭😭😭

-Got my finger caught in the chains of a swing so my finger has been number for about a week now

-Thought my Wattpad got hacked today, but it turns out the app was just glitching on me

-Discovered a new tv show bc of my bff(Merlin, GO WATCH IT ON NETFLIX)

-Made a new bestie

-Quit my YouTube collab channel because school is getting to me

-Preordered 5SOS' new album on iTunes

-Preordered Austin Mahone's EP/Album(not sure what it is) on iTunes

-Watched the Billboard Music Awards

-Saw Matthew Lee Espinosa on tv and almost cried

Yeah. That's a lot.

Mostly it was my finger and the school thing that made me not update. Those other things were just small distractions.

So yeah.

Sorry about this rant.

I'll let you all go.

Keep shining!!

xx Sarah