" Hello?"

"Hm? Yaomomo? Where's Deku?"

"He's uh...not all there at the moment." In the background, Ochako could hear an "...Okay" that sounded a lot like Izuku. He sounded dazed. "Anyway, I assume you're calling to ask how the rescue went?"

"Yeah. I heard that Bakugou was rescued, but I don't know if it was you guys."

"Well, we actually managed to save him at first. But, Shigaraki had unplanned backup."

Ochako tilted her head, "Backup? What was it?"

"It was the villain from the news."

Ochako's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. "You guys actually fought him!? He leveled a chunk of the whole city!"

"Oh! No we didn't fight him. We escaped when the heroes arrived. We took Bakugou to the police station and we weren't recognized. So, until we figure out if U.A gets any word of it we're in the clear. Izuku did get mixed up a little in the battle, but he's perfectly fine now."

"Okay."

"Well...mostly. We're almost back in Musutafu. Iida and the others should already be home."

Ochako was taken aback, "Wait. You actually managed to convince Iida to go along with you? How did you do that!?"

" ...It's a long story. Izuku got punched in the face, big confrontation, etc. Before I go, how's Kyouka? Has she woken up yet?"

"Oh yeah! She's right behind me. Here, I'll put you on speaker phone." Ochako turned on speaker, and walked back over to Kyouka.

"Yaomomo you must really love Midoriya if you're willing to go on a suicide mission for him. You're absolutely crazy."

Yaoyorozu sighed, "I am. But, it's worth it. Besides, he would do the same for me, you, and anyone who needed it. But, enough about me. How are you? Are you in any pain? Do you need me to-?"

"Woah! Calm down. I'm alright. It was just some gas by some stupid kid. I'm sure I can manage."

"Of course you can. I can stop by. Izuku and I will catch another train and head over there."

"No Yaomomo I'm fine, seriously. You don't need to come out all this way to see me. Besides, I have the best person to take care of me right here." Kyouka hooked her arm around Ochako. "I'll come see you when I get out, I promise. You just take care of Lover Boy."

"... Alright. But, if anything happens-"

"You'll be the first to know. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah. I should probably fix Izuku anyway. He's been like this for awhile. Goodbye Kyouka."

*Click*

Kyouka chuckled, "You know what's funny? We got together before our former crushes did. Ha!"

Ochako smiled nervously, "Um...actually, Deku and Momo got together back at camp."